Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good Realtor in Oshawa Area

ajaysritharan

Registered
Hi there;

Can anyone recommend a good realtor in the Oshawa area? I am looking to acquire a high quality single family home in this area as an investment.

I need to find a realtor that knows the area well and has a lot of experience in real estate.

Thank you

Ajay Sritharan

trev

Registered
I highly recommend Gord Nevin 905 767 5572
REIN member and invests in Oshawa himself
After joining REIN I met Gord, started using him right away. Have bought 10 places since. 9 places thru him and 1 private sale in last 2 years. By the way, he helped me write the private offer, even looked thru it when I did my inspection,so he,s not your typical realtor. He gets it.
He didn`t make a dime on that deal, but he will.... when I sell it.
He knows what works as an investor, won`t waste your time looking for something that doesn`t. Because he understands what we`re doing, he is always willing to write any offer, put in any conditions and go to bat for you to sell your offer to the seller.
I have learned alot from Gord and don`t think I would be as far as I am had I used another realtor.

Good luck

trev

Registered
By the way, tell him I sent you. $$$$$

Just kidding

ajaysritharan

Registered
QUOTE (trev @ Jan 13 2010, 08:36 PM) By the way, tell him I sent you. $$$$$

Just kidding

Hi there;

Thanks for the great recommendation. I will definitely contact him. I will also mention that I got his name through you.

Thanks again

Ajay Sritharan

Top Bottom