Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got my Bronze Pin Whooo Hoooo

tbarcier

Registered
I had the pleasure of receiving my Bronze pin last night from Don at the ALIFE conference. I`m pretty pumped about it, just thought I`d share. Thanks Don! Special thanks to Amy and Donna!

BenSanderson

Registered
Congratulations Thomas!!!

Just keep that momentum going and before you know it, you`ll be up there again receiving your silver pin!

JoeRagona

Registered
Hehehe,

Thomas you are a good friend, you deserve it like every other REIN member. Too bad you were not here on Sunday to take part in the `stage` presentation - but, it`s all good congrats again.

tonypeters

Registered
CONGRATULATIONS! The "bronze" pin is the hardest one to get!

QUOTE (tbarcier @ Oct 4 2009, 06:36 AM) I had the pleasure of receiving my Bronze pin last night from Don at the ALIFE conference. I`m pretty pumped about it, just thought I`d share. Thanks Don! Special thanks to Amy and Donna!

PaulMeikle

Registered
QUOTE (tbarcier @ Oct 4 2009, 08:36 AM) I had the pleasure of receiving my Bronze pin last night from Don at the ALIFE conference. I`m pretty pumped about it, just thought I`d share. Thanks Don! Special thanks to Amy and Donna!

Congratulations, Thomas!

JoefromTO

REIN Member
QUOTE (pmeikle @ Oct 6 2009, 08:27 AM) Congratulations, Thomas!

Congrats!

markl

Registered
Congratulations Thomas

I would like to echo Tony`s statement that the bronze pin is the hardest pin and also say the knowledge learned from just those 3 properties will enable you to go for the gold.

Mitch Collins

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Congratulations Tom!

Best of luck to you, and I`m sure you`ll carry on and earn more pins.

Warm Regards;

Top Bottom