Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grande Prairie plumber

KimFranz

REIN Member
HI everyone,

I am looking for a plumber or general contractor in Grande Prairie to install a washer/dryer in an upstairs unit. I also need a bit of electrical to set it up and some drywalling. This is my first reno, so wish me luck!!

Thanks,
Kim

RenManlolo

Registered
Hi Kim,

I used a guy named Will Klassen from "Woodtek" to do some work on my property in GP. I was satisfied with the job he did. He didn`t do any plumbing for me but he did do some drywall work and he has a guy that does electrical (installed a bathroom fan).
His number is 780-876-6280. You can call him for a quote. Let him know that I gave you his number and you can ask him if he is able to install the washer/dryer.

For a plumber, I used a different guy. He replaced a wax seal on a toilet and also replaced a water heater for me. Let me know if you want his number as well.

-Ren

Brad1

REIN Member
Hi Kim, I had a dishwasher installed in one of my units in GP last month. I used Jason Orert of Pride Carpentry 780-876-6941. I picked up a great little unit from Home depot for $198 (Rona isn`t open yet)and had him install it for $210. I was pleased with his work. Hope this helps.

Brad

Top Bottom