Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Grande Prairie Property management Revisited

Tim Blake

Registered
I know there has been extensive discussion on the lack of good property management in Gp in the past (as I was very involved in them)

Havent heard anything on this in a couple years and I would like to offload my portfolio of single family homes if I can find a capable manager.

Because of the lack of a better option I have been self managing for the last few years I am local but would be happy to not have to be highly involved with this aspect

Any insight or reccomendations would be greatly appreciated via this forum or through private meassgae

Tim

MonteDobson

Registered
Hi Tim,

We switched our portfolio over to Landlord Rescue about a year and a half ago. Overall we are happy with the results so far, however, it's relatively expensive so you need to judge that cost vs doing it yourself as it will eat up a lot of your cash-flow.

For us (being from out of town) it is a necessity and a cost of doing business. You also need to judge what your time is worth and it sounds like to are trying to free up more time, which is worth a lot.

Give them a call and judge for yourself. They have a great team in place and I have been happy with their services to date.

Also (shameless plug)...if you are looking at acquiring more properties up there, let me know as we would like to exit at some point in the near future. Contact me anytime for more details, or feedback on Landlord Rescue.

Top Bottom