Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Great Business Partner

TylerUzelman

REIN Member
I wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate my business partner. Keenan is always thinking of the best way to grow our company. He treats people awesome and is fantastic to be in business with. It`s great to not have to worry about how your partner is representing the company to the public when you`re not around. Recently he attended a networking seminar, and took some staff along, to work on the marketing aspect of our businesses. The promoter of the event talked with several of the staff, and Keenan and the next day wrote an article on a blog site that I would like to share with everyone.

I`m proud to say that our Real Estate Disruptor School presentation yesterday went very well, I didn`t trip over anything, spill my water glass on my laptop, choke on a cookie or spill my coffee down my shirt while being interviewed by local Edmonton press, life is good....

As many of you have been coming to understand, my company is working hard to match Web2.0 strategies and tactics with (in this case) Realtor`s dreams in order to SHIFT entire markets. Help individual Realtors "shift" their particular market and blindside their competition. I`m working on shifting how everyone in the Real Estate industry thinks, works and especially behaves online to increase targeted responses and increase revenues. This is my goal and my purpose for being a part of this great Active Rain community in the first place.

So with that background I want to provide you with a couple of short stories from yesterday. First, Keenan Tameling, Partner in the Libertas Group of Companies and Active Rain member (he found out about my presentation here). Brought several of his key people to Disruptor School yesterday morning. That alone has to say something key about Keenan and his philosophy about his people, he obviously believes in the British Special Forces (SAS) motto of "Train Hard, Fight Easy". Interestingly, I had an opportunity to meet and talk with two of his team from his property management division before the presentation. These two ladies, a mom and daughter team who replied when asked about what it was like to work for Libertas and Keenan said, "Keenan and this company are AMAZING to work for!" "I`m so lucky to be able to have my daughter work for such a fantastic owner and company." WOW! That`s awesome and exactly the kind of response 99.99999% of all business owners WISHED they got from their staff. Want to find out Keenan`s secret? It would be best to ask him directly, but for starters, he told me he simply comes from a place of passion and emotion for people and his work. He truly is (as was part of my message yesterday) doing what he was put here on this planet to do - this is his "soul purpose" in life and his people have picked up on his infectious enthusiasm for doing it for all the right reasons. Good on ya Keenan and thanks for coming yesterday, it was a pleasure to meet you and your team. So much potential for your company it`s sick, simply because of your philosophy and high level of execution.

My second story is a bit of a roller coaster ride. We had a young gentleman from Century 21 in the room yesterday (agent) and he was explaining to me afterwards that Century 21 is holding "Spring Forward" seminar events for their agents. This is all about (from what he told me) Web2.0 or social networking training. Now not having been in those seminars I cannot speak to what specific training, messages are being sent or the type of strategies being used. All of that said, if your company isn`t doing the same thing at some level......well, let`s just say....there`s big trouble in little china...That said, pleasantly he told me he still learned new things yesterday which tells me we`re on the right track and providing value which is critical.

After reading the attendee reviews, my heart was filled with satisfaction and happiness that everyone was so happy and impressed with the presentation, the relevance of the content and delivery of same. I still feel we can do better but isn`t that always the way with "nice" but competitive perfectionist types...

Have a highly cool and massive day folks...

Thanks Keenan for being a business partner I can trust and work with for a very long time! You`re awesome!

Top Bottom