Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greatest Investment

GSI

REIN Member
We celebrate many things in life. The greatest to date for us has been the healthy birth of our first child, our son Ronan Amadeus Millar.

He was born 4:25PM, 10/7/08 after a long labour by his amazing Mom, Danielle!

Through all the hard work, joys and successes in life and to come, we found Ronan`s birth to be a wonderful experience to bond and connect on a different, higher level.

Ronan`s baptismal name is Jason (Saint Jason) after a very dear friend of ours. This way he can be remembered and also share in a `rebirth` of sorts.

To all of you who are parents, I now understand what you feel in many complicated ways.

Thanks for all your help and support.

Todd, Danielle and Ronan

View pictures here

Conrad5

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
QUOTE (GSI @ Oct 11 2008, 10:47 PM) We celebrate many things in life. The greatest to date for us has been the healthy birth of our first child, our son Ronan Amadeus Millar.

Through all the hard work, joys and successes in life and to come, we found Ronan`s birth to be a wonderful experience to bond and connect on a different, higher level.

Ronan`s baptismal name is Jason (Saint Jason) after a very dear friend of ours. This way he can be remembered and also share in a `rebirth` of sorts.

To all of you who are parents, I now understand what you feel in many complicated ways.

Todd, Danielle and Ronan

Congratulations to you Todd and Danielle and a big Welcome to Ronan.
Conrad.

ChrisDavies

Registered
He`s a beautiful baby and a beautiful family. Congratulations to you both!

JordanRich

Registered
Mazel tov (which means congratulations!) hope you and your family share many years of health and happyness together!

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (JordanRich @ Oct 12 2008, 11:03 AM) Mazel tov (which means congratulations!) hope you and your family share many years of health and happyness together!

Conrad, Chris and Jordan: Thank you very much for your kind words! I didn`t know what Mazel Tov meant
style_emoticons

sdav

Registered
such a huge congrats from over here, we just had our third. Dont believe the naysayers, you can enjoy every single stage of their precious lives. they are so much fun and get better and better. (there is NOTHING in this world like having your child look up into your eyes and say "I love you") definitely a worthwhile investment.

Lucas

Registered
QUOTE (GSI @ Oct 11 2008, 10:47 PM) We celebrate many things in life. The greatest to date for us has been the healthy birth of our first child, our son Ronan Amadeus Millar.

Todd, Danielle and Ronan

View pictures here

Congrats Todd,

Really nice album...you sound proud and you should be!!!

Warmest regards from Lucas and Family...

RArora

Registered
Congratulations to both of you!!!! Danielle looks so beautiful as does your lil one!!!!!
Mubarak ho! (congrats in Hindi!)

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (RArora @ Oct 17 2008, 10:18 AM) Congratulations to both of you!!!! Danielle looks so beautiful as does your lil one!!!!!
Mubarak ho! (congrats in Hindi!)

Dear:
Lucas, Raora, Joe, Sdav and Rosecorp thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and comments.

It`s funny there are a few `naysayers` who tell you how hard having a child is - and I`m sure they`re right. But, focussing on the best parts of being a parent are what makes it a priceless and life changing experience. Speaking of changing....

Thanks for all your comments and words of encouragment!

Todd, Danielle and Ronan.

PS: Omedatto Gozaimasu is `congratulations` in Japanese too.

Nicola

Registered
Chuk ha hamnida (congratulations in Korean) - he`s such a cute baby!
Nicola

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Many many congratulations to you three! And fantastic choice of first name, my two year old son is Ronan as well.

Enjoy the ride, it`s truly amazing to watch them grow.

Zander

Todd, Danielle and Ronan

View pictures here

GSI

REIN Member
QUOTE (ZanderRobertson @ Oct 22 2008, 07:21 PM) Many many congratulations to you three! And fantastic choice of first name, my two year old son is Ronan as well.

Enjoy the ride, it`s truly amazing to watch them grow.

Zander

Hello Zander, awesome name choice! Did you go with the Irish Ronan or Scottish Gaelic meaning or just the sound of the name? I like the meaning `pledge` from old Gaelic and the Saint Ronan- but our side are Scottish and South African anyways.

(Nicola, thanks for the kind words,)

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Hi Todd,

Yeah, it was definitely the Scottish Gaelic meaning. I`m Scottish Canadian (albeit 4th generation) and we just loved the sound of the name, so it was a perfect fit.

Anyways, congratulations again. Enjoy your little bundle.

Zander

QUOTE (GSI @ Oct 24 2008, 01:26 AM) Hello Zander, awesome name choice! Did you go with the Irish Ronan or Scottish Gaelic meaning or just the sound of the name? I like the meaning `pledge` from old Gaelic and the Saint Ronan- but our side are Scottish and South African anyways.

(Nicola, thanks for the kind words,)

Top Bottom