Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gta

safsad

Registered
There seems to be no interest in properties in the gta.Are they too expensive and will the expected downturn be an opportunity.I am interested in Multifamily properties in Gta,Hamilton,KWC locale.I live in Mississauga and work in Brampton.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (safsad @ Sep 13 2010, 07:38 PM) There seems to be no interest in properties in the gta.Are they too expensive and will the expected downturn be an opportunity.I am interested in Multifamily properties in Gta,Hamilton,KWC locale.I live in Mississauga and work in Brampton.
lots for sale .. and lots of buyers .. a very active market !!!

go to icx or loopnet .. loads for sale: from "great deals" to "average" to "garbage" !!

Keep in mind CAPEX, CAP rates and rent control laws in Ontario !

markl

Registered
There are a number of REIN members buying in the GTA. You probably see more of the other regions as the price per unit is higher in the GTA and the CAP rates are lower so it for the most part drives people to other locales.

Regards,

housingrental

Registered
I conditionally purchased a 25 tenant property on Sunday in KWC.
Lots of interest for Ontario... not sure where you`re looking.

safsad

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Sep 14 2010, 01:47 PM) I conditionally purchased a 25 tenant property on Sunday in KWC.
Are u able to to provide me your sources of info for the kwc area.I am interested in 10-15 door properties.should I be looking at more doors for better deals?

Nir

REIN Member
QUOTE (housingrental @ Sep 14 2010, 11:47 AM) I conditionally purchased a 25 tenant property on Sunday in KWC.

Congrats Adam! (even if still conditional)
by 25 tenants you mean 10 doors? just a guess

Cheers,
N.

housingrental

Registered
No 25 beds - student property - valuation on per bed not per apartment basis as bed amount is the driver of rent amount.
But you had a good guess

QUOTE (investmart @ Sep 15 2010, 11:00 PM) Congrats Adam! (even if still conditional)
by 25 tenants you mean 10 doors? just a guess

Cheers,
N.

housingrental

Registered
Yes
Smaller unit properties sell at a premium per unit for similiar rent - ie lower potential return
QUOTE (safsad @ Sep 15 2010, 09:05 PM) Are u able to to provide me your sources of info for the kwc area.I am interested in 10-15 door properties.should I be looking at more doors for better deals?

Top Bottom