Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hamilton Investor Mastermind Meeting

MrHamilton

Registered
Hello Hamilton Investors,

In case anyone didn`t already know, a group of about 10-20 REIN members and non-REIN members get together the Sunday of the week following the Monthly REIN meeting at the Williams Cafe in Burlington at 7pm. This is an informal networking meeting where old and new investors "talk shop" and get their questions answered so if that`s something that may interest you please feel free to email me your contact info and I will send you a meeting invite with all the details.

Best Regards,
Erwin

MrHamilton

Registered
Hi Eddy,

Hamilton is an excellent choice due to the job growth, inmigration, immigration, the gentrification and renewal of the downtown and waterfront, Red Hill Expressway, Light Rail Transit etc... I write about all these topics in my blog...

I sent you and George a meeting invite with all the details so come ready to have your questions answered!

Cheers and happy investing,
Erwin

QUOTE (eddyb1978 @ Sep 2 2010, 07:28 PM) Hi Erwin,
Although I travel quite a bit but i`m interested to be kept on the distribution list with my business partner George. We are looking to buy in Hamilton
[email protected] (Eddy) and [email protected] (George)

Thanks
Eddy

manojsingh

Registered
Dear Friends,
Please send your email address so that we can include in our mailing list. This month Hamilton Mastermind Meeting details.
Date-12th of Sep (7pm)
Venue- Williams Coffee Pub (403/Appleby ) Burlington.

Thanks

QUOTE (ErwinFromBurlington @ Sep 2 2010, 06:17 PM) Hi Eddy,

Hamilton is an excellent choice due to the job growth, inmigration, immigration, the gentrification and renewal of the downtown and waterfront, Red Hill Expressway, Light Rail Transit etc... I write about all these topics in my blog...

I sent you and George a meeting invite with all the details so come ready to have your questions answered!

Cheers and happy investing,
Erwin

manojsingh

Registered
Thanks Erwin for detaisl. Please forward them the invitation also. Thanks

QUOTE (ErwinFromBurlington @ Sep 2 2010, 03:45 AM) Hello Hamilton Investors,

In case anyone didn`t already know, a group of about 10-20 REIN members and non-REIN members get together the Sunday of the week following the Monthly REIN meeting at the Williams Cafe in Burlington at 7pm. This is an informal networking meeting where old and new investors "talk shop" and get their questions answered so if that`s something that may interest you please feel free to email me your contact info and I will send you a meeting invite with all the details.

Best Regards,
Erwin

staneja

Registered
Hi
I currently invest in Hamilton and would love to get together with others who do so and share ideas, experiences. Please include me in this meeting as well.
My email address is [email protected]

Regards
Sumit Taneja

MrHamilton

Registered
@Manoj, will do! I`ll check with Kevin if he needs a hand managing the invite list.

@Thyrone, I tried sending you a personal message but you`re not setup. please email me your address so I can add you to the list

@Sumit, you should have received an invite by now, if no, please email me.

@theLoeffler, great book bro! I suggest that anyone interested in learning how to do Rent/Lease to owns read the book. I`ve got a couple tenant first deals in the early stages on the go in Barrie and Brampton. Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Erwin

QUOTE (markl @ Sep 5 2010, 11:30 PM) Looking forward to seeing you all next weekend

PWZ

REIN Member
Hi Erwin,

I`m very interested, and would like to join the meeting. Would you please send me an invite to [email protected]?

Regards,

Penny

boerboel

Registered
Hello Erwin could you add me to the list as well please? whsumner.1907 @ gmail.com
Wes

smmcguire

Registered
QUOTE (ErwinFromBurlington @ Sep 2 2010, 06:45 AM) Hello Hamilton Investors,

Best Regards,
Erwin

Hello Erwin

Could I get on the mailings list

Thanks
[email protected]

manojsingh

Registered
Hi Sam,
Welcome to Hamilton Mastermind. I will include you in our mailing list. Here are the details for next meeting
Date 10th of Oct 7 pm
Location - Burlington, Williams Coffee Pub (403 and Appleby).
Thanks

QUOTE (smmcguire @ Sep 23 2010, 10:17 AM) Hello Erwin

Could I get on the mailings list

Thanks
[email protected]

PaulB

Registered
Hi Erwin,

I`m have property in Toronto and St. Catharines, but after attending the ACRE weekend I was turned onto Hamilton. Now it is the next area I would like to invest in. Can you please add me to the mailing list? [email protected]

Thanks,
Paul

safsad

Registered
Hi
I want to be added to the hamilton mastermind meeting.Who should I send my details to.I went there on Oct 10 and nobody was there.Was it rescheduled?

LizzieChua

RE Investor
Registered
QUOTE (ErwinFromBurlington @ Sep 2 2010, 06:45 AM) Hello Hamilton Investors,

Best Regards,
Erwin

Hi Erwin. Would you please add me to your list too? After the field trip, my husband and I are interested in Hamilton as well. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks. Lizzie

ak2404

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Sep 4 2010, 12:55 PM) Dear Friends,
Please send your email address so that we can include in our mailing list. This month Hamilton Mastermind Meeting details.
Date-12th of Sep (7pm)
Venue- Williams Coffee Pub (403/Appleby ) Burlington.

Thanks

Hi Manoj,

I was late in finding this message and was not able to attend that meeting on October 10th.
Could you send me an e-mail to:

afradis at yahoo dot ca

I have a single house type rental property in Hamilton, currently rented till May 2011, that I am looking to sell.

Thank you.

Alex

MrHamilton

Registered
Quick update folks, the next meeting is:

Nov 7th
@ 7pm
@ the Williams Coffee Pub - 2070 Appleby Line, Burlington

See you all there!
Erwin

Top Bottom