Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Handwritten Card Service

qdsouza

REIN Member
Hi All,

Is anyone using a handwritten card service to send out Birthday Cards and Christmas cards to their clients?

I see lots of services that are available from the US, but was hoping to find something a little more local - Ontario.

Thanks,

Quentin

Zee1960

Registered
Hi Quentin,

Give Mark Loeffler a call. He`s a REIN member.
You can message him through REIN space or message me and I`ll give you his phone number.

~ maria

QUOTE (qdsouza @ Oct 3 2008, 08:38 PM) Hi All,

Is anyone using a handwritten card service to send out Birthday Cards and Christmas cards to their clients?

I see lots of services that are available from the US, but was hoping to find something a little more local - Ontario.

Thanks,

Quentin

R

RussellWestcott

QUOTE (qdsouza @ Oct 3 2008, 05:38 PM) Hi All,

Quentin...
My Opinion only...

Handwritten card service may only be good if you are sending out massive bulk cards... if you needs are smaller you may want to stick to handwritting them yourself. Plus the service may have some value for (as you mentioned) B-day cards and Christmas cards etc... but make sure you handwrite your thank-you and personal cards

Handwritten card `service` as good as they can claim to be are not a handwritten card... by defintion a handwritten card is something that you have personally sat down took the time to think of a personalize message and cared enough to write it out with your own pen, sealed the envelope ...

We receive MANY cards on a daily basis and we can always tell the ones that come from the card services... These cards from the
service are GREAT... but they do not have nearly the same impact that a personalized card has.

Top Bottom