Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Has Anyone Done This in Ontario Yet?

trev

Registered
Curious if anyone has successfully completed a purchase in Ontario with the AFS.

I am currently enrolled in the mentoring, but my coach has yet to tell me of a student who has. That, together with the question every week of wether I will give them a referal is making me wonder if anybody has, or if we are the well paying ginea pigs to see if it does. There were success stories on the one call, but none of purchasing with AFS

The marketing tips are great but not of much use if I can't close the deal.

Hoping there is one of you out there who have actually done it. I know I am not the only one stuck or frustrated out there. If anyone has a success story, from Ontario, buying with AFS
we would all like to hear it.

Thank you

R

RussellWestcott

I believe I have read that Gary McGowan has completed AFS transactions in Ontario, perhaps we can send this to him to comments

for example there are a few thread on this ... for example here

markl

Registered
Trevor,

Give me a call. I have a couple of guys who regularly sell on AFS.

Regards,

Mark Loeffler

jseib

Registered
We have a townhouse in Stoney Creek, Ontario that we sold via Agreement for Sale.

R

RussellWestcott

Thanks for your reply, and in order to sell via AFS, someone had to buy via AFS.

Can you let us know who you used (lawyer) to close the transaction?

jseib

Registered
Micheal Hinchey got us started, he's always been a big fan of AFS.. I always suspected REIN found him for the Ron LeGrand presentation via my post on the quick turn forum last year.

jseib

Registered
Just did another Agreement for Sale deal, had accepted offer at $150k on Friday Afternoon. Sold for $168,633 that Saturday afternoon on a 2 year deal with $525 in monthly cash flow.

Not bad for a basic starter home on the mountain in Hamilton and lead generated by a video that cost me just a few $ to produce.

EdRenkema

Registered
[quote user=jseib]Not bad for a basic starter home on the mountain in Hamilton and lead generated by a video that cost me just a few $ to produce.

Where did you advertise?

Top Bottom