Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

HOLY $@$% I`m a TV SHOW HOST

BrianPersaud

Registered
Hi folks

I remember a few months ago at a REIN event Don and 3 other REIN members were having a conversation and Don said something that hit me: I`m a big geek and love researching and reading...and said to myself: I`m a GEEK TOO.

So I started blogging and posting research on facebook. After some time I started to get my friends interested in the REIN ideals. One day a friend that I haven`t spoken to since highschool suggested that I be a guest on a show for real estate on Rogers. That`d be cool right? there is so much crap advice on TV.

That night I had an inspired moment and pitched a show and I got called in for an audition. Get this: I beat out 30 people and I`m the new host for Inside Toronto Real Estate on Rogers TV.

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

We`ll its time to change the game in Toronto real estate.

Where is the market heading in Toronto?
What`s the deal with pre-construction condo`s?
Why are sales going nuts when jobs losses are high?
Who is buying?
who`s not buying
which neighborhoods are hot?
which are not?

For the show we plan on promoting the REIN ideals by taking the emotion out and help people make decisions based on sound principles.

It`s time to dig down and get these questions answered by seasoned experts who don`t care if you buy on the Danforth or if you buy in Downsview. Imagine, combining REIN Research with actual neighborhood fundamentals???

So check it out...this is going to be your very own SWOT for Toronto!

Inside Toronto Real Estate on Rogers TV
LIVE on Wednesdays 2p (starting September 23rd)

john75

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Sep 3 2009, 08:50 PM) Hi folks

I remember a few months ago at a REIN event Don and 3 other REIN members were having a conversation and Don said something that hit me: I`m a big geek and love researching and reading...and said to myself: I`m a GEEK TOO.

So I started blogging and posting research on facebook. After some time I started to get my friends interested in the REIN ideals. One day a friend that I haven`t spoken to since highschool suggested that I be a guest on a show for real estate on Rogers. That`d be cool right? there is so much crap advice on TV.

That night I had an inspired moment and pitched a show and I got called in for an audition. Get this: I beat out 30 people and I`m the new host for Inside Toronto Real Estate on Rogers TV.

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

Who is buying?
who`s not buying
which are not?

For the show we plan on promoting the REIN ideals by taking the emotion out and help people make decisions based on sound principles.

It`s time to dig down and get these questions answered by seasoned experts who don`t care if you buy on the Danforth or if you buy in Downsview. Imagine, combining REIN Research with actual neighborhood fundamentals???

Congrats and good luck Brian.
I can`t wait to check it out.

tonypeters

Registered
Congratulations Brian! You are living proof that you can do anything you want in life, you just have to believe you can. It`s really that simple!

QUOTE (john75 @ Sep 3 2009, 08:28 PM) Congrats and good luck Brian.
I can`t wait to check it out.

GarthChapman

Registered
Wow Brian! That is really something. REIN members continue to amaze me every day.

Hope you can send info on how to watch the show from out in the hinterlands.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (DavidB @ Sep 4 2009, 11:02 AM) Cool clip! You`re a natural.

I`m pretty stoked. Thanks guys.

rosecorp

Registered
Great Job
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Sep 4 2009, 09:41 AM) I`m pretty stoked. Thanks guys.

CamMcCarroll

Registered
Nice one Brian!
Goes to show what can happen when you take action and "put it out there".
Looking forward to tuning in.

CarlaJohnson

Registered
Hey Brian!

Your clip is great! Congratulations! You have experience, knowledge and a fantastic vibe.

Bravo!

ChrisDavies

Registered
That`s awesome! I`ll have to check it out when I`m on a faster internet connection. Rock out!

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Great job Brian !!! Wish I had Rogers. You will have to make sure its available on the net...

AndreiAngelkovski

REIN Member
WOW! Great stuff Brian! Can`t wait to watch it! I`ll definitely tell all my clients to tune in and learn some inside info about Toronto Real Estate!

Congratulations!

johnsu

Registered
Hi Brian,

Awesome, Let`s bring some real facts to the market and good info. Do you live in Toronto? Love to have coffee with you when I`m done there.

QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Sep 3 2009, 06:50 PM) Hi folks

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY

Who is buying?
who`s not buying
which are not?

TodorYordanov

Registered
Brian, you created this amazing opportunitie for yourself. Congratulations. Take it all the way.

BrianPersaud

Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Sep 7 2009, 05:12 PM) Brian, you created this amazing opportunitie for yourself. Congratulations. Take it all the way.

Thanks again guys. As Don say`s time to peel away the onion to get to the facts.

We`re planning to get down and dirty on condos for the first show...i`m sure people want to know whats going on.

omanalese

Registered
QUOTE (BrianPersaud @ Sep 7 2009, 07:03 PM) Thanks again guys. As Don say`s time to peel away the onion to get to the facts.

We`re planning to get down and dirty on condos for the first show...i`m sure people want to know whats going on.

I remember a few months ago when you told me you heard about a new show on Toronto Real Estate and was considering auditioning for it. It`s amazing to see how you envisioned it, talked about it and absolutely believed that it was already YOURS!

Every opportunity came up to take action to go out and get it and you did....now look....

HOLY %$^* YOU`RE A TV HOST!

Congrats Brian!

Top Bottom