Home Inspector

orei

Registered
Mar 21, 2009
Waterloo, Ontario
I am looking for some recommendations for a home/property inspector in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. The last individual I used was extremely unprofessional...

Thanks in advance!

rforgiel

REIN Member
Sep 21, 2007
Burlington, ON
I use Alden Gibson. He teaches the Home inspection course at Conestoga College and he will pick up everything. Very professional and will check out everything.

Alden Gibson
1-800-692-7068
(519) 648-3963
www.inspectgib.com

housingrental

Registered
Oct 10, 2007
Waterloo
Give Bob Johnston of inspection matters a shout - 519-569-7023 - www.inspectionmatters.com

QUOTE (orei @ Jun 6 2009, 06:42 PM) I am looking for some recommendations for a home/property inspector in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. The last individual I used was extremely unprofessional...

Thanks in advance!

Mar 15, 2008
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
"Brutal" Bob Johnston and Alden Gibson are the best of the best in my area - from what I have seen. And I have seen a lot.

They both, apparently, receive few recommendations from the real estate industry as they are a little "too thorough." I love them. And try to use one of them on my purchases - and for my clients. Bob teaches the home inspector course at the College. Alden has some "mold" type certification.

Both are advocates of industry-wide certification - and professionals. The goal of these inspectors is to do an intensive inpsection - and to identify potential issues. There are no surprises when these two are done evaluating a property. They also offer great, after-the-sale service.

The industry needs more inspectors like Bob and Alden.

Mike

QUOTE (orei @ Jun 6 2009, 06:42 PM) I am looking for some recommendations for a home/property inspector in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. The last individual I used was extremely unprofessional...

Thanks in advance!