Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Home Inspector

orei

Registered
I am looking for some recommendations for a home/property inspector in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. The last individual I used was extremely unprofessional...

Thanks in advance!

rforgiel

REIN Member
I use Alden Gibson. He teaches the Home inspection course at Conestoga College and he will pick up everything. Very professional and will check out everything.

Alden Gibson
1-800-692-7068
(519) 648-3963
www.inspectgib.com

housingrental

Registered
Give Bob Johnston of inspection matters a shout - 519-569-7023 - www.inspectionmatters.com

QUOTE (orei @ Jun 6 2009, 06:42 PM) I am looking for some recommendations for a home/property inspector in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. The last individual I used was extremely unprofessional...

Thanks in advance!

Mike Milovick

Registered
"Brutal" Bob Johnston and Alden Gibson are the best of the best in my area - from what I have seen. And I have seen a lot.

They both, apparently, receive few recommendations from the real estate industry as they are a little "too thorough." I love them. And try to use one of them on my purchases - and for my clients. Bob teaches the home inspector course at the College. Alden has some "mold" type certification.

Both are advocates of industry-wide certification - and professionals. The goal of these inspectors is to do an intensive inpsection - and to identify potential issues. There are no surprises when these two are done evaluating a property. They also offer great, after-the-sale service.

The industry needs more inspectors like Bob and Alden.

Mike

QUOTE (orei @ Jun 6 2009, 06:42 PM) I am looking for some recommendations for a home/property inspector in the Kitchener/Waterloo/Cambridge area. The last individual I used was extremely unprofessional...

Thanks in advance!

tahani

REIN Member
i always refer my clients to Ameri Spec. ask for Denise. the number is 519 242 0813. alden Gibbson is great too.

Tahani
Broker of Record
key ConneXions Inc., brokerage.
servicing CKW AREA

Top Bottom