Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hourly property manager for Edmonton

Joel30

New Forum Member
Registered
I`m looking for a hourly manager in Edmonton, Someone who could open the door for showings and do walk thus, very basic. I have my own system of adds, screening and paper work, I just need someone to do the leg work, as I`m in Calgary now. I use a lady here in Calgary when I was in Edmonton and It worked very well for both. Cheers

JeffSmith

Registered
QUOTE (joelast @ Jan 21 2009, 08:47 PM) I`m looking for a hourly manager in Edmonton, Someone who could open the door for showings and do walk thus, very basic. I have my own system of adds, screening and paper work, I just need someone to do the leg work, as I`m in Calgary now. I use a lady here in Calgary when I was in Edmonton and It worked very well for both. Cheers

Hi Joe,

I`d be happy to be an hourly property manager. My rate is $75/hr. Please feel free to call me any time. Because I do not have a real estate brokers licence, it is unlawful for me to handle any money on your behalf though so that issue is something that you will need to handle.

Best regards,

Top Bottom