Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How I Break Into Real Estate on a Shoestring Budget

donpatrick

Registered
I am new to the Real Estate Investing business, as i said in my first post but i would like to tell once again
I have just started in real estate investing
looking for a few cheap and effective ways to jump into big real estate world with low budget.

I have about $1500 to spend on getting my name out there

From Where I get the most bang in marketing?

Thanking you,
Kamal Patel

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (kamalpatel @ Oct 28 2009, 12:28 AM) I am new to the Real Estate Investing business, as i said in my first post but i would like to tell once again
looking for a few cheap and effective ways to jump into big real estate world with low budget.

Thanking you,
Kamal Patel

If you`re rolling along the lines of REIN`s systems and I`m assuming you don`t have all the money you need, you`re looking at doing Joint Ventures. You don`t need to `get your name out there`. You need to make a list of your friends (Facebook is awesome) and family. They`re your best source of funds and partners.

Spend the $1500 on paper, pens, envelopes and stamps. Then send a personal letter to everyone on your list, explaining what you want to to and how you can help them.

GoRentFreeFast

Registered
I`ll suggest capital is not going to be your limiting factor at the moment...experience and knowledge will be. You’re on the right track though, you’re asking questions and you’re a part of REIN...two very good moves for new investors. Put yourself out there to work for or with a seasoned investor for a time to learn the ropes, learn the two thousand little things that will make or break profit lines in realestate.

Read and absorb these posts, virtually all are a wealth of knowledge and the vast majority want to share their experiences and assist each other towards success. Attend the monthly meetings and bring lots of business cards and remember the golden rule of learning: You have two ears and one mouth...use them in that ratio.

Philip

tbarcier

Registered
I would consider joining REIN as a member. You will be able to attend meetings to network and access members posts. Exellent way to get you name out there, plus you can market to REIN members as well. My REIN membership has paid me pack ten fold.

manojsingh

Registered
Please associate with senior REIN member as deal finder/helper and earn some money and then you can buy on your own.You have to bring some value so that it can be win win for both.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
QUOTE (kamalpatel @ Oct 28 2009, 12:28 AM) I am new to the Real Estate Investing business, as i said in my first post but i would like to tell once again

read this and ACT UPON IT !!

5 ways to make money ...

from proving you can do it .. i.e. from ACTION .. and then talk to people who have money .. and who are in close affiliation to you (church, soccer club, golf course, family, blogs, neighbors, ...)

Any person wants to see some form of "proof" .. and for some a good word or story is all they need .. but most need to see more ..

Top Bottom