Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

How to Register 1st property

bbellissimo21

Registered
If someone would be nice as to direct me to how I can register our first property. We are realatively new members and could use a little help. My name is Bruno.
Thx in advance......

REINteam

Registered
Congratulations Bruno!

The first property is always the hardest, and with that in mind, you should definitely be celebrating this milestone.

You can register your property by filling out our 17-3 property form which Ron will be attaching in an e-mail to you. Keep taking action and make sure you keep us posted on all your future purchases. Enjoy the sun this weekend!

Cheers,

AlisonKeighan

Registered
I haven`t sent mine in yet either.
The 17-3 form available in the Download section asks for a list of all your properties. Does this mean that you have to list them all each time you purchase one or are you just looking for updates (newly purchased properties)?
Thanks,
Alison

REINteam

Registered
Hi Alison,

We keep a record of your properties so we only add the new ones if you send in the full list. However, if you can remember the last one you sent it then we only need the new ones you haven`t yet reported. Hope this helps and keep up the good work!

dplummer

Registered
Just out of curiosity , what is the purpose/benefit/reason for registering your properties with REIN?

Doug

housingrental

Registered
Doug:
Celebrate success`s and REIN can negotiate better discount packages from insurers, rona, credit check companies, etc... the more properties REIN members have.

Top Bottom