Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

http://www.rentcheckcorp.com/

TylerUzelman

REIN Member
Mic,

We have been using Rent Check Corp for about 3 years now. They have a great service. Very easy to input information via online forms. Instant result, printable. Easy to read and understand credit bureaus. They invoice us monthly with easy to read statements. I recommend using them.

Hope this helps,

L

lanedry77

Hi Mic,

I`ve used them too, and find the service great just like Tyler says.

The only time I`ve had problems is when I didn`t have enough info to uniquely identify the subject, but that was my own fault and I don`t make that mistake any more.

They also have special rates for REIN members.

David.

rbrander

Registered
I also must applaud the folks at Rent Check for the services they provide! I have been with them for some 7 years now and have also participated in the development of the site.

Access is the best part. It is totally web based, and covers both Credit offices in Canada, an excellent tenant profile service - the now mandated input from every tenant being screened forces the profiles to be more up to date -, and also provides commercial and criminal checking - something that most of the group may not need, but as a former apartment owner was very nice to have access too!

Price is good. Especially after you say that you belong to REIN, or some of the other landlord groups/owners associations.
If you have not joined yet, do yourself and your business a big favour, and join.

Cheers!

gullonsd

Registered
Mic

I have used rent check for a number of years and they are excellent. Quick & easy to use. My only problem was my own lack of input data. Definitely makes life easier especially the criminal check.

Darla

Top Bottom