Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Buy Houses success

TerryKruse

Registered
We are in the process of selling a property we had an option on.

The seller saw Mark`s vehicle (we have I BUY HOUSES on both vehicles) in a Safeway parking lot, had though about selling and thought this was a sign. She was in our neighbourhood.

I got an option on the property and advertised online and in the newspaper.

Nothing was happening - it had only been a week - and I spoke to Maynard (REIN member from Fort McMurray). He suggested I should have a sign up.

I created signs and put them on the property. A neighbour saw the sign and we have an accepted offer. The home is for their elderly mother.

They would never have known the property was for sale without the sign. This one was a bit too easy but it shows how the system works.

This has not closed yet as there is a couple of conditions but so far everything is pretty good.

Cheers, Terry

hannadang

Registered
Congratulations Terry! Just one question for you, was the seller still living in the home and showed the the home for you?

Hanna

QUOTE (TerryKruse @ May 25 2010, 10:30 AM) We are in the process of selling a property we had an option on.

The seller saw Mark`s vehicle (we have I BUY HOUSES on both vehicles) in a Safeway parking lot, had though about selling and thought this was a sign. She was in our neighbourhood.

I got an option on the property and advertised online and in the newspaper.

Nothing was happening - it had only been a week - and I spoke to Maynard (REIN member from Fort McMurray). He suggested I should have a sign up.

I created signs and put them on the property. A neighbour saw the sign and we have an accepted offer. The home is for their elderly mother.

They would never have known the property was for sale without the sign. This one was a bit too easy but it shows how the system works.

This has not closed yet as there is a couple of conditions but so far everything is pretty good.

Cheers, Terry

TerryKruse

Registered
QUOTE (hannadang @ May 25 2010, 11:31 AM) Congratulations Terry! Just one question for you, was the seller still living in the home and showed the the home for you?

Hanna

Yes she is still in the home and showed it. The buyers did call me for a second showing though.

The funny thing is that my seller resisted having a sign up at first. We waited until she could tell her son about her selling the home, then I put it up. Her son was out of the country.

Cheers, Terry

GordonDaniel

Registered
Great job Terry!! Congratulations!

I`ve had issues with a seller not wanting me to put up signs in their front yard or show the property. Couldn`t sell the home and ended up getting a JV partner to get a mortgage. So we are closing on this home in Okotoks next Tuesday with $45K in equity! Exit strategy is rent to own. Persevere and you will be rewarded!

Gord

QUOTE (TerryKruse @ May 25 2010, 06:29 PM) Yes she is still in the home and showed it. The buyers did call me for a second showing though.

The funny thing is that my seller resisted having a sign up at first. We waited until she could tell her son about her selling the home, then I put it up. Her son was out of the country.

Top Bottom