Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

i found a property i would like to buy but need investors

piperella

Registered
i am looking or an investor to purchase a home for my family and i and allow me to do a rent to own through them we are relocating our business and need to move but cant qualify for a mortgage being self employed and not being in business long enough in the area we are looking or a 1-2 year term for the rent to own if we can talk further please post a reply. this house is located in the peterborough area

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Hi,

Please contact our office and talk to Kristy she will walk you through our Rent To Own Program,

www.renttobuyahome.com

1-866-706-2434

emilyzuck

REIN Member
[quote user=piperella] i am looking or an investor to purchase a home for my family and i and allow me to do a rent to own through them we are relocating our business and need to move but cant qualify for a mortgage being self employed and not being in business long enough in the area we are looking or a 1-2 year term for the rent to own if we can talk further please post a reply. this house is located in the peterborough area

Hi, I and my husband have a few RTO properties in B.C.

We need more infomations from you.

You can contact us directly.

My email address is [email protected] .

emily

markl

Registered
We can definitely help you out send me an email [email protected] and we can set up a time to chat.

We have a number of deals in the peterborough area already and would be pleased to help you out.

Regards,

Top Bottom