Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I`m a Newbie

FreyaFriday

Registered
Hello from a newbie to R.E.I.N.!

I`m wondering if there is a person who has recently joined up (like myself) who I could perhaps `buddy` with? I am alone, and really have no one to go over all this exciting stuff with and a `buddy` would be so wonderful to bounce ideas and concepts off of. (I am trying to steer clear of the `nay-sayers` who inhabit my life; family, friends etc.) It would be handy if this person were from the Toronto area where I`ve just moved, but at this point I`m not going to quibble.

I`m excited to bursting and hope there are like minded folks out there or a like minded person and we could do this research and discovering together.

Cheers!

FreyaFriday
(F. Hansen)
[email protected]

Grant

Registered
Hi Freya,

I noticed that you made two threads. I have deleted one of them. If you make a mistake on a post or want to change something on it, please use the "Edit" function instead of making a new thread or post.

Thanks!

donksky

Registered
Hi Freya,
I`m new too (joined in october) & just researching to buy the 1st investment property pretty soon. I`m in North York & we could meet up in the Jan. 15 meeting if I make it...? (not sure yet as I have a 6 week old baby to drag along).

PARAMJIT001

Registered
Hi Frey,
Am from Mississauga Ontario and in the process of securing a property. if you like we could meet and share thoughts. I could understand you where you are coming from.

BMironov

Registered
QUOTE (FreyaFriday @ Jan 10 2008, 10:33 AM)
Hello from a newbie to R.E.I.N.!

I'm wondering if there is a person who has recently joined up (like myself) who I could perhaps 'buddy' with? I am alone, and really have no one to go over all this exciting stuff with and a 'buddy' would be so wonderful to bounce ideas and concepts off of. (I am trying to steer clear of the 'nay-sayers' who inhabit my life; family, friends etc.) It would be handy if this person were from the Toronto area where I've just moved, but at this point I'm not going to quibble.

I'm excited to bursting and hope there are like minded folks out there or a like minded person and we could do this research and discovering together.

Cheers!

FreyaFriday

(F. Hansen)

[email protected]

Hello FreyaFriday,

It will give you new contacts, power to use great tool (REMA software) to its maximum and lots of great ideas. This will be a great investment into your future.

Cheers,

Boris

NassirNathoo

Registered
Hi All,

My Name is Nassir. I am new as well in REIN. I am studying Quickstart currently.
I live in Brampton and have been studying Brampton as a start.
I will love to meet few members as well.

Paramjit, since you are in Mississauga, it wil lbe easier for me to meet you if you would like to discuss.

Thanks

PARAMJIT001

Registered
QUOTE (NassirNathoo @ Jan 11 2008, 10:03 PM) Hi All,

My Name is Nassir. I am new as well in REIN. I am studying Quickstart currently.
I live in Brampton and have been studying Brampton as a start.
I will love to meet few members as well.

Paramjit, since you are in Mississauga, it wil lbe easier for me to meet you if you would like to discuss.

Thanks

Prof

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I live in Brampton and just joined. I would like to meet too. I can be reached at 905-216-1458 or [email protected].

Ayesha.

QUOTE (PARAMJIT001 @ Jan 24 2008, 05:21 PM) Hi Nasir and All,
Am more than willing to meet and discuss. Feel free to contact me @ 647-280-1315 or [email protected]

fyim

Registered
Hi Freya,

I am in Toronto and have been a member since April. If you need an additional person to trade off ideas with, let me know.

Regards,

Frank

Top Bottom