Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Need Your Help!

DineenJJ

Registered
Hi

I recently graduated 3 weeks ago with my Entrepreneurial Management Degree from NAIT in Edmonton. So, in a nut shell, what that involved was all of the basic business classes (stats, accounting, economics, finance, marketing, etc.) with a focus on management skills. My management classes involved learning project management and also human resources management. I also had classes based around new business start-ups, creating professional business plans, evaluating franchises and other business models, and how to manage people.

Currently what I`m doing is learning how to market products and services online using adwords, web 2.0/social media, video, auto responders, and prospecting/closing techniques.

So right now, I`m looking to move to Victoria, BC. I was wondering if anyone from REIN knew of any firms or businesses that I could apply to that could utilize my skills. (I`ve edited my post so it does not have to be specifically finance).

So please, if anyone has some recommendations I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Dineen

Top Bottom