Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I Recieved My Letter To Happiness

dsmandato

REIN Member
I recieved my letter commiting to implement 3 things to make this year a happier one. I have to admit I had forgotten about the letter but hadn`t forgetten the commitment.

My three commitments were:

1.Listen, truely pay attention to my wife
2.Resign from my day job
3.Strengthen my relationship with my family

My relationship with my is much better today. It`s a happier relationship. In fact after Philip`s presentation, I made a commitment to my wife this year we will laugh a lot more in 2008. We take two days of the month and do something for ouselves. We go to comedy shows, theatres and spend more quality time together. We are looking to enroll in a dancing school later this month. Look out Lord of the Dance!!!

I no longer work at my day job. Admittedly, my 13 years with the company has served me well. It gave me all the tools I possess today that has help me propel my real estate business. For that I am grateful. Being self employed I`m in amazement how I had a job in the first place. My business is doing well and keeping me busy. Having said that, I`m confident and look forward to accomplishing our goal "Road to 1000". ie owning 1000 rental suites by 2012.

My relationship with my family has not strengthen but I`m not giving up. After all they are part of my source of happiness and thus will need to spend more time doing this.

Philip, I`m always intrigued by the presentations you put on and the insight you share on finding out what`s important to me. More so on why am I doing what I do. Thanks again for this exercise and thank you for your friendship.

Sincerely,

Domenic Mandato
InvestPlus Properties Canada Ltd.
"Our business is in our name"
T: 403.663.8772
F: 403.663.8773
www.investplusproperties.com

TodorYordanov

Registered
Hey Domenic,
It was very nice to meet you at the bus tour last weekend. I too was very surprised when I received this letter, for the first few minutes I had no idea what it was. What a great way to remind me of my commitments and what is important. And it comes form someone who cares about the important stuff
in life.

Going back to this bus trip. What a great day! I learned a lot from you on the way to Barry. Thank you.

Todor

EdRenkema

Registered
I received a self addressed envelope from one of REIN workshops in December 2007 I believe. My second workshop after joining REIN. I remembered the details and one of the 3 objectives in the letter which I know I have not achieved, hence I did not open the letter for 2 weeks. The objective in question is deeply personal and I cannot share it. There are two other objectives in the letter one of which I have achieved via an ongoing process and another I feel I am making definite progress on. The point is my involvement and participation in the process has helped me achieve some progress. And I`ll take progress any time over static non acheivement.

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Fantastic!

Well done guys. Its one thing to write it down and another to actually follow up on it.

The rewards are ALWAYS worth it.

ToddStokowski

Registered
Great story Domenic - thanks for sharing.

Maybe we can hear about the more laughs in 2009.

Todd

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Oct 5 2008, 10:32 AM) Fantastic!

Well done guys. Its one thing to write it down and another to actually follow up on it.

The rewards are ALWAYS worth it.

Is it possible to Philip to do such a presentation to the BC group--perhaps in December? It sounds like it was really worthwhile!!??!!

Ian Dunsmuir

dsmandato

REIN Member
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Oct 3 2008, 06:06 AM) Hey Domenic,
It was very nice to meet you at the bus tour last weekend. I too was very surprised when I received this letter, for the first few minutes I had no idea what it was. What a great way to remind me of my commitments and what is important. And it comes form someone who cares about the important stuff
in life.

Going back to this bus trip. What a great day! I learned a lot from you on the way to Barry. Thank you.

Todor

dsmandato

REIN Member
It was a pleasure meeting you Todor. Please feel free to contact me if you need any assitance or just want to catch up.

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Hi Ian,

After this presentation last December I did get a great responce and since then Don has asked if I would deliver that in Vancouver. This has been agreed but I will let REIN notify the members about the date.

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Oct 6 2008, 06:14 PM) Hi Ian,

After this presentation last December I did get a great responce and since then Don has asked if I would deliver that in Vancouver. This has been agreed but I will let REIN notify the members about the date.

Thanks Philip
I look forward to it!

Ian

Top Bottom