Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I want to buy a house

hiytreklo

Registered
I am a 25 years old female and want to get out of my parents home, I don’t want to waste money on rent but right now I have only $10,000, So here I am looking for your suggestion that where should I go for this? Hope you will help me.

Thanks in advance!

invst4profit

Registered
Talk to your parents. Ask if they are willing to go with you to meet with a banker.
Find out in advance what your money options are before even looking at properties.

AlanHunt

Registered
1) There is a possibility of assuming existing financing.
2) get a large house with zero or $10,000 down and rent out 50% or more
3) borrow from parents (give them a piece of the appreciation in return), then get a property you can rent 1/2 of or rent rooms out.

MikeMcCrae

Registered
It depends on your whole situation. Talk to a mortgage broker and see what can be worked out. Good for you to be thinking about buying.

deal

Registered
how about, stay with folks untill you have the amount you need for the house you want if poss. unless life sucks at home or you pay rent there than it may be better for you to move out. $10, 000 will surely buy you something,somewhere, but is it really what you want? could a few more years of parental abuse put you in a nicer house or even help you raise a maintenance expence budget ? but if ya gotta go, than ya gotta go. good luck!

terri

Registered
QUOTE (hiytreklo @ Mar 13 2008, 10:15 AM) I am a 25 years old female and want to get out of my parents home, I don`t want to waste money on rent but right now I have only $10,000, So here I am looking for your suggestion that where should I go for this? Hope you will help me.

Thanks in advance!

to start with what city or province are you looking in?

Top Bottom