Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

I was profiled in the Globe Mail! Thanks, REIN!

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Greetings, all.

Thanks to REIN, I was recently profiled in the Globe & Mail. I am incredibly grateful to belong to an organization that fosters the abilities and success of its members. I look forward to many more years of REIN membership and the friendship and success that it brings.

Please check out the article here.

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
Congratulations. Well deserved. It will result in more business for you (if this is what you want) !

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
[quote user=ThomasBeyer]It will result in more business for you (if this is what you want) !

Yes, yes, a million times yes!

Thanks, Thomas. I always appreciate your feedback, and your praise is high praise indeed. :)

cagoodrow

Registered
Congrats Sherilynn! You have been a tremendous resource to the REIN community and now more people get to find that out as well!!

LAndersen

Registered
Congratulations, Well Done! Nice to see a positive real estate investment article.

itchycow

Registered
Congratulations, Sherilynn!

It was a pleasure to meet you in person in Calgary during the ACRE event! I look forward to learning more and more from your insightful postings here in myreinspace!

Regards,

Walter Ichikawa-Doyle

AminMurji

Registered
Congratulations Sherilyn for the wonderful article! You are an inspiring role model for all us at REIN

matthewrlee

Registered
Congratulations to you Sherilynn!

You've been a great asset to the REIN community, and this is well-deserved recognition! Thank you for "paying it forward"!!

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
Great profile. Make a colour printout of that one and include it in your JV portfolio.

D

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Way ahead of you, Don. Unfortunately, I can't get it to print with the photo. I'll keep trying. :)

Thanks again, everyone!

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
[quote user=Sherilynn] I can't get it to print with the photo.
But I can (as a former software whizz ..)

check your inbox !

Enjoy & Congrats !

Sherilynn

Real Estate Maven
REIN Member
Thanks again for all the positive feedback. And thanks to Thomas for helping with the printout.

I am simply overwhelmed with gratitude to belong to this community. :)

Top Bottom