Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

In the Streets Canadian Quick Turn with Andrea Warkentin

AndreaW

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Thanks to those of you who contacted me asking for more and reminding me that it has been awhile since my last post.

Today I have been working feverishly on revamping my websites. Let's face it, most people are using Google to try to find our services these days....do you have a website, and if so, how does it compare to others in the same business as you? I like to do a Google search every now and then and see what the competition is doing.

I recently went to an internet marketing course in San Diego done by Ed Rush. For those of you who have not met Ed Rush at one of Ron LeGrand's events, this is his business. He spent time learned from marketing greats like Bill Glazer and Dan Kennedy and built his business on providing easy copy writing templates that can be used for any type of business. I decided to sign up with Ed and use his templates. Admittedly, I'm still in the process of revamping everything, but go to my website www.ibuyhousesreddeer.ca and check it out. I've got a video, an opt in, and a marketing message. You can also check out my www.andreawarkentin.com website and see the same templates used in a different way.

The point here is you want the person viewing your website to opt in by enticing them with a free gift so you can contact them later. You will follow up with some emails sent automatically for you by using a company like Infusionsoft or Mailchimp who can manage your opt in list and sent out the autoresponders for you.

You may also want to consider doing a blog with keyword rich articles that will help with your Google ranking. As my market is not very large, my website comes up on page 1 Google for both buying and selling houses when you simply type in "houses Red Deer". Google considers this to be a local search, so I am not competing with people from Calgary or Edmonton, which is great for me.

A video introducing yourself will also help people see that you are a real person that is just like them - as you can see in my video, I don't look like a movie star - just a regular person.

Do you have any thoughts to add to??? I am by no means the expert and I'm sure other people can add some good info too......

GaryMcGowan

Registered
Good pointers mentioned above.

Google keywords are very powerful BUT the biggest thing to understand with Web site Rankings and Internet Marketing is how many people are actually searching the for the those keywords that you are using.

As an example the key words "rent to own" is only searched approx. 1050 times a day in Canada. There are 102,000,000 competing web sites with that exact keyword phrase. How do I know? I have worked very hard to get our web site. www.renttobuyahome.com to page 1 on google.ca. It was on page 12 before I started spending time to improve our rankings. One also needs to know that over 80% of google users do not look past the first three items that are listed.

A quick tip on keywords and google rankings is to use Longtail Keywords. like "rent to own home barrie" The longer the phrase the better chance you have at getting your site ranked.

If you wanted to explore Google Rankings and Internet Marketing I offer a free web hosting service and have Internet Marketing packages at www.nuzoka.com We are seeing approx 35% optin rate. If you provide a great product/service users will sign up! For beginners I would recommend MailChimp for your autoresponder email provider as it is free for up to 2000 addresses. For more advanced email lists you want to look at Aweber as they are they leaders in the industry.

We are looking at putting together a Service that would provide Search Engine Optimization that would boost your web site rankings. We are not at the roll out stage as of yet. If there is any interest let me know as we can only handle a few request at a time.

Top Bottom