Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Incredible Opportunity in BC`s #! Town!

Mitch Collins

Inspired Forum Member
REIN Member
Right now is the perfect time to get into both a cash flowing and value appreciating deal in Fort St. John, BC.

I was contacted by a local developer yesterday, and we`ve negoatiated an unbelieveable deal on 15 full duplexes directly in an area of Fort St. John that will see higher than average price appreciation.

This developer has cut out a Realtor, negotiated an incredibly low price on the lots, and has given me rock bottom pricing for a truly suberb investment.

After meeting with him today, he has given me different options for what can be built on these lots. However, he needs committment within 2 weeks so he can actually buy the lots. His `need for speed` equals our incredible investment opportunity.

Each unit will be seperately titled, have concrete driveways built, includes fencing and appliances for approx $220,000. These units will cash flow approx $270 per month EACH (1/2 duplex), including mortgages, taxes, insurance, property management fees, vacancy and repairs and maintenance. No surprises here, just strong cash flow from day one. The developer will also build at staggered closing dates to make rentability easier. Where else can you find BRAND NEW properties bringing in yields of nearly 9% without illegal suites in very strong appreciation areas??

You also get the added benefit of a REIN member managing these properties personally. I now have an office manager employee who will be handling PM and other items for me, but she is also REIN trained and will provide exemplary service - something impossible to find from local property management companies.

For approximately $56,000 initial investment, you can buy a strong positive cash flowing, seperately titled property in BC`s #1 Town, and take advantage of the coming natural gas boom.

This is not the same opportunity I had earlier, though that particular one is now sold out. This just came to me today when the developer called me, and this is BY FAR the best deal I`ve seen in Fort St. John in a very long time.

I`ll offer any investor who purchases 4 or more units a 60/40 appreciation split (in their favour), bringing their annual estimated ROI in at just over 30%!!!!!

Time is of the essence, as this developer needs committment in under 2 weeks to get his bulk deal on the lots.

Please call me at (250) 785-2007, or email [email protected].

Thank you very much!

Regards;
Mitch Collins

Top Bottom