Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Inspection Service Referral in London?

BobHudson

Registered
I am in the process of buying a townhouse in London, Ontario and need to find a property inspector. Can anyone recommend a local inspector there?

(I did check the referral section in the members resource area of myREINspace, but it only has Alberta and Toronto.)

Thanks!

mark186

Registered
Hello,

A couple of times I have used London Home Inspection Inc. run by a fellow named Ollie Heimstra and his son Mark and I have been satisfied. They are at 519-461-1850 or londonhomeinspection.com. Ollie is a liscenced electrician and gives especially good advice in that area.

A good website that lists home inspectors is http://www.cahpi.ca/

Regards,

Mark

BobHudson

Registered
[quote name=`mark186` date=`Mar 21 2008, 09:38 AM` post=`14623`]
Hello,

Thanks very much. I will give Ollie Heimstra a call...

Kimberly

Registered
Bob:
Part of our team here in London is CanInspect Inspection Service owned by Bryan Freeman, RHI. He`s registered with the CAHPI Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors and he also does energy audits.

Tel: 519-438-6012 cell: 519-868-3643
toll free: 1-877-771-4677
email: [email protected]

Very thorough and quick turnaround. Feel free to use my name as the referral.

Kimberly

BobHudson

Registered
Thanks to the suggestions. I booked Ollie Hiemstra and all went very well. Inspection was done quickly and thoroughly, report received electronically, easy payment through the web.

In addition, the house passed inspection quite easily and so we are moving on with the purchase.

Top Bottom