Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Internet Marketing 101?

Dan_Eisenhauer

Registered
Hi All;

I just brought a new website online RentToOwnItNow.com and need to begin online marketing of it. Yet, I know next to nothing about online marketing.

Can anyone refer me to some good books or websites on the subject?

Thanks,
Dan

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (Dan_Eisenhauer @ Jun 18 2009, 05:10 PM) Hi All;

I just brought a new website online RentToOwnItNow.com and need to begin online marketing of it. Yet, I know next to nothing about online marketing.

Can anyone refer me to some good books or websites on the subject?

Thanks,
Dan

Hey Dan,

Try this: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/

A very large and active forum that deals with all aspects of Internet marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

Good luck with the site!

Ben

lilbuffet

Registered
internet marketing is all about exposure, backlinks to your website and search engine optimization. If you dont have the time to do it yourself you can hire someone and outsource it for a low as $6 per hour on websites such as elance.com

ChrisDavies

Registered
QUOTE (lilbuffet @ Jun 25 2009, 06:45 AM) internet marketing is all about exposure, backlinks to your website and search engine optimization. If you dont have the time to do it yourself you can hire someone and outsource it for a low as $6 per hour on websites such as elance.com

A $6/hr SEO will only succeed in getting your site banned from Google. Take some time and learn, or hire a reputable firm.

Top Bottom