Introduction

RodneyPayne

Registered
Hello all:

I recently signed up as a member of the forum and I intend to purchase some investment properties over the next few years. I am currently evaluating properties using the system and tips in Don`s books (thanks, Don).

I`m originally from Newfoundland, presently living in BC, but moving back to Atlantic Canada this year. My day job is public practice accounting, so I see a lot of real estate investors from the other side of the table. Time for me to make some of that money for myself!

From what I`ve seen so far, this is a very supportive online community and I look forward to being a part of it.

Rod

Noel

Registered
QUOTE (RodneyPayne @ Jul 7 2009, 09:46 AM) Hello all:

I recently signed up as a member of the forum and I intend to purchase some investment properties over the next few years. I am currently evaluating properties using the system and tips in Don`s books (thanks, Don).

I`m originally from Newfoundland, presently living in BC, but moving back to Atlantic Canada this year. My day job is public practice accounting, so I see a lot of real estate investors from the other side of the table. Time for me to make some of that money for myself!

From what I`ve seen so far, this is a very supportive online community and I look forward to being a part of it.

Rod

Welcome Rod!

mponte

Registered
Welcome Rod.

I`m from BC as well so if I can be of any assistance, let me know.

Good luck.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (RodneyPayne @ Jul 7 2009, 12:46 PM) Hello all:

Rod

Welcome Rod.

The REIN community is a powerful one.
Don`t be afraid to ask questions.
We all learn from one another, and you will benefit greatly, the more you participate on this forum.

Best Regards,
Neil Uttamsingh.