Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Investing in Hanna

James464

New Forum Member
Registered
Does anyone invest in Hanna or know anyone who does invest in Hanna.

I have a property that the guy just wants to get out of because he is tired of renters.

I am interested in wholesaling this property. There will be a finders fee of $500 if a referral results in a sale.

Thanks

James

Dan Golby

REIN Member
I would be tempted to bet $500 that it is rented to a powerline crew right now? That area is where I grew up:)

Dan Golby

REIN Member
6% population decrease from 2006-2011 according to Wikipedia......yep that sounds like home

Thomas Beyer

REIN Member
[quote user=DanGolby]6% population decrease .. a very small town (like Hanna) with population decrease is usually not a good place to invest and less you have a profitable and sustainable niche bought at a ridiculously low price with awesome cash-flow owned free and clear after a few years of mortgage payments.

trevismcconaghy

Trevis McConaghy, REIA
REIN Member
I found two golden nuggets near Hanna this summer- namely two great used modular homes.

One home was being sold by a family that had built a big new home. They had the large new Atco? powerline come across their property and got a huge windfall (and likely the reason for the new home). Hence the reason I closed a great home which I moved 650 k to NE Saskatchewan.

The second home was in Finnegan, Alberta, which is maybe 50miles south of Hanna. It was in such a 'remote' location in Alberta that simply noone wanted to drive there. Hence, I got another fantastic deal.

When I move these homes, it doesnt really matter where they are but moreso that I know the move costs and have a great team in place to deal with the logistics.

So yes I invested around Hanna, and pulled both homes to 'The Land of Living Skies' in Saskatchewan!

Top Bottom