Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Jack I need your help !

TodorYordanov

Registered
Jack I have absolutely no use for your posts!
They provide me with nothing. Fear, fear, fear - I get it. It`s all around us.
By now everyone knows that jobs will be lost (maybe mine), fortunes will be wiped out, money in real estate will disappear, tough, tough times will be had by many.
I hope everyone understand by now that if you purchase Canadian Real Estate today based on the fact that it went up 20% in some areas last year you will see some negative impact in the next 1-2 years. To make it even more challenging trow in some negative cash-flow and hope for appreciation. I get it and your posts do not take me an inch closer to where I need to go.

However, Jack, your comments sometimes I find almost usable.

Here is where I need your help. I need research, I need discussion, I need direction, I need encouragement and support. All based on the premise that we can and will make it!
I am not sure where and when other people are hearing the "positive", "Ra-Ra" message. All I hear is "it is possible", "you will find it if you know where to look".
This is what I know: 5 years from now there are going to be people that made a difference for themselves and their community and they would`ve done it through Real Estate.

Can you answer the following:
Where will people live and work 2, 3, 4 years from now?
How much will they be making?
Can they afford to buy or will they be looking to rent?
How much, where and why they will commute to work?
When one industry loses it`s entire workforce where will people go? What will their credit be like?
What projects is breaking ground right now and where that will keep many people employed for a very long time?
I have a million questions, I am still learning. I will post them as I come to need the answers.

Jack, I believe that there are little areas in this great country (and other places in the world) where real estate may go up 6-8% next year, maybe the year after that, and call me "Ra-Ra positive" few years after that. I need your help finding those areas and focusing on them and investing in them. I need you to help me be a sophisticated
investor. I know you are quick with the numbers and I know you are smart, please help.
You see, I have a great reason not to do anything at all, ever. I actually have many reasons: it`s hard, people lost money doing it, why bother, tomorrow, this is not the time. Trust me I am very good with coming up with reasons not to do stuff. Please help me with reasons why I must do more now.

Thank you in advance for your time in finding out the answers to my questions and help me position myself for great success in the coming few years. What I will do in return is that I will continue to meet with people, make friends and connections, analyze and discuss situation and opportunities and ACT on them. I will share the knowledge and spirit of going forward.

Todor

mcgregok

Registered
QUOTE (TodorYordanov @ Dec 9 2008, 04:22 PM) Jack I have absolutely no use for your posts!
They provide me with nothing. Fear, fear, fear - I get it. It`s all around us.
By now everyone knows that jobs will be lost (maybe mine), fortunes will be wiped out, money in real estate will disappear, tough, tough times will be had by many.
I hope everyone understand by now that if you purchase Canadian Real Estate today based on the fact that it went up 20% in some areas last year you will see some negative impact in the next 1-2 years. To make it even more challenging trow in some negative cash-flow and hope for appreciation. I get it and your posts do not take me an inch closer to where I need to go.

However, Jack, your comments sometimes I find almost usable.

Here is where I need your help. I need research, I need discussion, I need direction, I need encouragement and support. All based on the premise that we can and will make it!
I am not sure where and when other people are hearing the "positive", "Ra-Ra" message. All I hear is "it is possible", "you will find it if you know where to look".
This is what I know: 5 years from now there are going to be people that made a difference for themselves and their community and they would`ve done it through Real Estate.

Can you answer the following:
Where will people live and work 2, 3, 4 years from now?
How much will they be making?
Can they afford to buy or will they be looking to rent?
How much, where and why they will commute to work?
When one industry loses it`s entire workforce where will people go? What will their credit be like?
What projects is breaking ground right now and where that will keep many people employed for a very long time?
I have a million questions, I am still learning. I will post them as I come to need the answers.

Jack, I believe that there are little areas in this great country (and other places in the world) where real estate may go up 6-8% next year, maybe the year after that, and call me "Ra-Ra positive" few years after that. I need your help finding those areas and focusing on them and investing in them. I need you to help me be a sophisticated
investor. I know you are quick with the numbers and I know you are smart, please help.
You see, I have a great reason not to do anything at all, ever. I actually have many reasons: it`s hard, people lost money doing it, why bother, tomorrow, this is not the time. Trust me I am very good with coming up with reasons not to do stuff. Please help me with reasons why I must do more now.

Thank you in advance for your time in finding out the answers to my questions and help me position myself for great success in the coming few years. What I will do in return is that I will continue to meet with people, make friends and connections, analyze and discuss situation and opportunities and ACT on them. I will share the knowledge and spirit of going forward.

Todor

Jack`s platform is to tell all the bad that is going on not to give ideas on how to make money. Rein and other posts are very informitive on this issue. Times never stay down forever. There will be some very good times comming up for real estate and stocks. Do your homework and keep informed and riches will come.

vandriani

REIN Member
Tudor,

At first I thought your post was mostly tongue and cheek as well as a shot at Jack but as I read it I like the underlying message. Great post for everyone to read not just JACK.

Top Bottom