Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JUST MOVED TO BC

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Pauline (my wife) and I have made the move to the North Shore of Vancouver from Edmonton, Alberta.

While we fly back and forth to Alberta we live for the most part now in BC which is so like Ireland except the people dont speak funny.

For us this is a success as we missed the sea and the all year green.

We look forward to getting to know the BC REIN members.

Donal_Ward_McCarthy

REIN Member
Ah Phillip - you obviously miss the damp wet soggy muddy dank dour moldy and dire climate conditions of Ireland?

CargrenInvestments

REIN Member
Welcome home, Philip

It would appear that there are still a few people who prefer the "freeze the buns off" winters and "give me something for heat stroke" summers of Eastern Canada than the beautiful weather (with a few showers now and then) and the wonderful people of BC....

Ah well
style_emoticons

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Jul 7 2008, 10:22 AM) Pauline (my wife) and I have made the move to the North Shore of Vancouver from Edmonton, Alberta.

While we fly back and forth to Alberta we live for the most part now in BC which is so like Ireland except the people dont speak funny.

congratulations and welocome to God`s country. I live in the Tri-Cities region--Port Coquitlam.

Ian Dunsmuir

CargrenInvestments

REIN Member
Good morning again,

Just wondering when are you going to change the "From: Alberta + Ireland" to "From: BC" ?
style_emoticons

Rob

GarthChapman

Registered
Congrats on the move Philip and Pauline! Hoping you will still get out to Alberta REIN meetings and not become stangers to all us Albertans who enjoy your company and fine speaking.

There, I`ve said my annual nice thing to Philip.

Pauline, for you this was entirely genuine.

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
OK Who has stolen Garth`s lap top?

Its that or some strange virus but either way thanks for the note.

xiaofeng

Registered
I m a BC member, opposite of you, I`ve made the move to Edmonton from Vancouver. It`s pretty hard for me to like Edmonton, except the more opportunities on re investing. lol.

QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Jul 7 2008, 10:22 AM) Pauline (my wife) and I have made the move to the North Shore of Vancouver from Edmonton, Alberta.

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Perhaps we should have done a house swap?

Edmonton is a great place and particularly this time of year and the people are so friendly.

I did miss the sea and the growth and I just found out there is a direct flight to Dublin from Vancouver!!!!!!!!

The botom line is however its up to you to make it home.

Lourdes

Registered
Welcome to BC Philip and Pauline
style_emoticons
I love your presentation last night in BC REIN meeting! Great job!

margaretcowan

REIN Member
Welcome to the Wet Coast!

I loved your presentation on selling principles this week in Vancouver. Your remarks about 35% of the sale being tied to self image and 5% of it tied to knowledge really struck home and will really help me this week in Edmonton when I make a presentation to the Alberta Motor Association about our cooking tours in Italy! In my presentation I also increased the information about our company as you suggested.

It`s great you`re in very green Vancouver and I hope to hear your enlightening ideas more at REIN!

Ciao for now, enjoy the sea!
Margaret Cowan

PhilipMcKernan

Registered
Thank You for the positive feedback and knowing it added value to some makes a huge difference to me.

kimloh

Registered
We will definitely miss your presence at our Edmonton meetings, and miss lovely Pauline`s smile and warm extensions of friendship. My family wishes you and Pauline all the continued success and exuberance in the world, and most importantly.....all the true joys of life!!

Take care & see you again!!!

mikecunning

REIN Member
Go back to Alberta and practice your RISK playing skills!!!

QUOTE (PhilipMcKernan @ Aug 10 2008, 03:59 PM) Thank You Kim.

I will be in Edmonton at least twice later this year so I will see you then.

GarthChapman

Registered
QUOTE (mikecunning @ Aug 27 2008, 09:04 AM) Go back to Alberta and practice your RISK playing skills!!!

Some intra-provincial exports cannot be repatriated...

Top Bottom