Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

JV Attraction Secrets: The Elevator Pitch

JoeRagona

Registered
I wanted to share some of the JV Attraction "secrets" I've been training my clients on to help you get more JV partners into your funnel.

This post I want to focus on the 'elevator pitch'

When you are creating your elevator pitch, you want to Arouse Interest. Have a simple message that is instantly recognizable. It should ALIENATE your non-Jv prospect. What do I mean by this? Well FIRST of all you should know EXACTLY who your JV prospect is. Knowing what they want, fear and so on will help you define a 'pitch' that 'wakes' them up from their daily routine.

At the SAME time, your pitch should cause your non-JV prospects to say "eww, that's not for me". The reason is, you DON'T want to be wasting time with people that are NEVER going to "buy" from you anyway. I find a lot of my coaching clients feel they need to 'sell' everyone ... to talk about real estate all the time and in reality they are chasing money. This is backwards.

The elevator pitch's primary purpose is to set up communication - it's NEVER about selling on the spot.

You just want to pique curiosity, trigger an EMOTIONAL tie using specific HOT button words that speaks to their fears and frustrations, wants and desires.

You'll know you have a winner when you hear something like "Really? How do you do that?"

Here's a simple framework for a great elevator pitch:

I help (people who) [specific JV Avatar]

Who [specific problem]

Achieve / Get ... [specific result]

In
/ With
/ Without
... [specific convenience]

Hook question: "do you know anyone who...[RECAP]?

Here's an example of one I use:

"I help people investing in mutual funds & stocks who are constantly losing money no matter what they do get back on the winning side without paying any more hidden fees to a financial planner. Do you know anyone who has lost money in the financial markets?"

Can you see how this would spark the question "How do you do that?"

Anyway, just thought I'd share some tips to help you attract more people using the new movement of marketing to people!!!

- Joey

Top Bottom