Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Keep Focused and Be Yourself...

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
Hi Everyone,

I would like to share with you a success story of mine as it relates to my real estate business.

Recently, I made the decision of focusing a lot of my time and energy into developing my blog, http://www.firstrentalproperty.com

I made the decision to blog everyday, and produce interesting and genuine content that people would want to read.

Making the decision, and finding the time to blog everyday has been challenging, as I spend about 2 hours a day writing and developing my blog, in addition to my full time job and all of the other obligations and events that life brings my way.

Like anyone, sometimes I ask myself, "Man, this is too hard, why am I doing this?"

Sometimes when we are at these forks in the road, we can go one of two ways.

1) We can continue to forge ahead and continue to do what we have committed to, or,
2) We can throw in the towel, and walk away.

Today, I received an e-mail from one of my readers, who took the time to write to me, and let me know what was on his mind. This e-mail meant a lot to me, as it showed me that I am on the right track, and I am affecting people in a positive way.

Here is the e-mail that I received tonight. This is a definite success for me.
---------------------------
Hi Neil,
Just wanted to thank you for your blog, your genuine input and enthusiasm are infectious. I admire, your jump in with both feet attitude, you are truly putting out a good message. I have seen a lot, and heard many people, who simply lack the sincerity that you offer. That, and your clear commitment to achieve success, truly set you apart from so many wannabe Real Estate Investors.

Continued Success
GG

----------------------------

Best Regards,
Neil Uttamsingh
http://www.firstrentalproperty.com

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (NeilUttamsingh @ Jan 16 2010, 06:32 PM) Here is the e-mail that I received tonight. This is a definite success for me.
---------------------------
Hi Neil,
Just wanted to thank you for your blog, your genuine input and enthusiasm are infectious. I admire, your jump in with both feet attitude, you are truly putting out a good message. I have seen a lot, and heard many people, who simply lack the sincerity that you offer. That, and your clear commitment to achieve success, truly set you apart from so many wannabe Real Estate Investors.

Continued Success
GG

----------------------------

Best Regards,
Neil Uttamsingh
http://www.firstrentalproperty.com

Hey Neil, congratulations and keep it up, I admire what you are doing it takes courage and perseverence.
Obviously Michaelle Jean (GG=Governor General) thinks so as well

CaesarPua

Registered
Hi Neil,

Keep it up Neil. You have done so well at such a young age. You`ve been featured in Canadian Real Estate Magazine, you are an active member of our Hamilton Mastermind group and you have a blog...in addition to your day job and your real estate business!

To your continued success...

P.S. Your principal of progression blog is so true!

Cheers.

Caesar

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (EdRenkema @ Jan 16 2010, 11:20 PM)
Hey Neil, congratulations and keep it up, I admire what you are doing it takes courage and perseverence.

Obviously Michaelle Jean (GG=Governor General) thinks so as well
<

Hi Ed,

Thank you very much for the support, and for the kind words.

See you soon.

Regards,

Neil.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (housingrental @ Jan 17 2010, 03:11 PM) Hi Neil - A heads up I also read your blog and thanks for your time on it

Adam,
Thanks for consistently reading my blog posts.
I really appreciate your honest feedback and comments on my blog.
Best Regards,
Neil.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (CaesarPua @ Jan 17 2010, 09:22 PM) Hi Neil,

Keep it up Neil. You have done so well at such a young age. You`ve been featured in Canadian Real Estate Magazine, you are an active member of our Hamilton Mastermind group and you have a blog...in addition to your day job and your real estate business!

To your continued success...

P.S. Your principal of progression blog is so true!

Cheers.

Caesar

Caesar,
Thank you for the compliment.
You too have done very well my friend.
Onwards and Upwards!
Neil.

ChrisDavies

Registered
I`ll add my thanks, and also point out that you`re doing a great job commenting on other people`s blogs as well!

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (ChrisDavies @ Jan 18 2010, 02:10 PM)
I'll add my thanks, and also point out that you're doing a great job commenting on other people's blogs as well!

Thank you Chris.

I appreciate it.

Related, I really like your blog layout and design.

It is easy to navigate, and I think you do a great job on it!

Best Regards,

Neil.

manojsingh

Registered
Hey Neil,
Congratulation on your journey towards great success. You have started the journey and it is a matter of time you will reach there. I am excited and tempted to say that you are going to be new star in REIN family. I loved your blogs and hard work in putting those stuffs. Keep up the good work.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (manojsingh @ Jan 19 2010, 11:59 PM) Hey Neil,
Congratulation on your journey towards great success. You have started the journey and it is a matter of time you will reach there. I am excited and tempted to say that you are going to be new star in REIN family. I loved your blogs and hard work in putting those stuffs. Keep up the good work.

Thank you Manoj.
I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Best Regards,
Neil.

tahani

REIN Member
hi Neil.

last evening I got reading your blog and could not stop.

I loved it sooooooo much. i think your a great writer and as said before sincere.

keep up the great work

QUOTE (NeilUttamsingh @ Jan 20 2010, 10:11 PM)
Thank you Manoj.

I sincerely appreciate your kind words.

Best Regards,

Neil.

Top Bottom