Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kijiji Barrie Ontario Ad

thejules

REIN Member
Hey Gang, please take a look at my "RENT TO OWN ORILLIA" I have 280 views, but no replies. does anyone have any suggestions? ?

Mark Baltazar

Excited to learn, invest and meet new people!!!
Registered
Hi, really good question. Can you repost the link? I have been leveraging Kijiji heavily for the last few months and have digital marketing experiencing so can provide a perspective.

thejules

REIN Member
Yes, I appreciate that. I have been paying to bump my ad up to the top of the list.

Tina Myrvang

Client Care Lead
Staff member
REIN Member
If you want to have your ad looked over by an expert please email the ad or link to [email protected] and I will have an expert look over your ad and give his best opinion on how to make it POP!

Mark Baltazar

Excited to learn, invest and meet new people!!!
Registered
If the ad is getting 200+ views, that would suggest that your headline is working well to attract people to your ad.

The next big question of course is "is it attracting the right people - your target audience - to your ad" and "is the main body of your ad compelling enough for the viewer to take action?"

Given that your conversions are low, the headline is either attracting the wrong people to your ad or the main body of the ad is not compelling enough to encourage the viewer to take action. A strong call to action in the main body should have the following characteristics:

- single-minded: it is asking the viewer to do one specific thing in a clear way. I often see ads with large amounts of text. As marketers (which we all are), we often feel the need to put as much information as possible, hoping that we don't miss any pertinent detail. The truth is, this often overwhelms the intended audience. All you need to do is get the viewer to the next stage of the process and that is to call you. If you try to do too many things with the add, the viewer is less likely to act.

- the message must clearly communicate the offer/deal in a way that compels the viewer to take action.

- Call to action: tell the viewer what they need to do next. I.e. Call you, email you, etc. It sounds silly, but you need to clearly articulate what you want the viewer of the ad to do.

- The offer: is the offer/deal appealing enough to get someone to take action. Are you priced right? Is the deal a good one compared to any others in the market?

These are just a few things to consider. Without seeing the add, it's difficult to provide any specific feedback. Would love to see it.

thejules

REIN Member
Thanks for the Feedback! This is what I was looking for. this ad can currently been seen on Kijiji under Other Real estate in Barrie, ON

neill

Airdrie, AB
REIN Member
I would suggest:
1) reposting it under house rental. Not many folks surfing other
2) adding some description of the house itself - neighbourhood, sq feet, bedrooms, baths, etc.

Top Bottom