Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Mastermind Group

David George

Registered
Is the KWC group still up and running? If so I'd like to join your next meeting, please let me know when it is?

If it isn't still up and running, I'm up for starting a new KWC master mind group, let me know and we will go from there.

Thanks

Dave

QUOTE (Manjula @ Jun 9 2010, 03:51 PM)
Would love to be at the next meeting as well, I'll email you my address,

thanks

applegreen

Registered
I am a new member and would like to join next meeting as well, I will send my email address via PM

thanks

Yvonne

frdm35

REIN Member
QUOTE (DavidGeorge @ Jun 9 2010, 09:21 PM) Is the KWC group still up and running? If so I`d like to join your next meeting, please let me know when it is?

If it isn`t still up and running, I`m up for starting a new KWC master mind group, let me know and we will go from there.

Thanks

Dave
I would be interested, I will PM you my email. Thanks.

billkeay

REIN Member
Hi Ben,

I am interested for sure. I am looking forward to meeting you at somepoint in the near future.

Regards,

Bill Keay

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,
Apologies for not keeping the forums updated with meeting information - I really have to start taking better advantage of such a powerful medium to get the word out!

The next meeting for the Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Investors Group has been set for next Tuesday evening (July 20th) at 7:00 pm. We meet monthly at Williams Fresh Cafe near Costco in Kitchener. The address is 4500 King St. East, Kitchener.

If you`d like to be added to our mailing list, feel free to email me at [email protected] to let me know.

All the best, and hope to see you there!

Ben

JoeRagona

Registered
QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Jul 13 2010, 01:19 PM)
Hi everyone,

Apologies for not keeping the forums updated with meeting information - I really have to start taking better advantage of such a powerful medium to get the word out!

The next meeting for the Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Investors Group has been set for next Tuesday evening (July 20th) at 7:00 pm. We meet monthly at Williams Fresh Cafe near Costco in Kitchener. The address is 4500 King St. East, Kitchener.

If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, feel free to email me at [email protected] to let me know.

All the best, and hope to see you there!
<

Ben

Ben, I'm in - for some reason I can't find the email to reply my status..do you want to resend?

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (JoeRagona @ Jul 15 2010, 10:14 AM) Ben, I`m in - for some reason I can`t find the email to reply my status..do you want to resend?

No problem, Joe. See you there tonight!

Ben

kornel

Registered
Great meeting yesterday.
Thanks Ben for organizing the meetings and keeping the group going!

A big thanks to Adam Hoffman for taking the time to share his insights and lessons with me and the other rookies; It`s great to have someone like that be open about some of the challenges that can creep up so that we can cover our bases effectively, especially in the beginning where I feel we are most vulnerable. The negatives might not be something everyone wants to hear but I think it`s critical to be fully aware in order to plan for contingencies and ensure sustainable success in investing.

Looking forward to the next one.

Kornel Szrejber
[email protected]

electricianhoward

Registered
QUOTE (kornel @ Jul 21 2010, 07:21 AM)
Great meeting yesterday.

A big thanks to Adam Hoffman for taking the time to share his insights and lessons with me and the other rookies; It's great to have someone like that be open about some of the challenges that can creep up so that we can cover our bases effectively, especially in the beginning where I feel we are most vulnerable. The negatives might not be something everyone wants to hear but I think it's critical to be fully aware in order to plan for contingencies and ensure sustainable success in investing.

Kornel Szrejber

[email protected]

was nice to meeting everybody. thank Ben for organizing such good meeting, thank Jeo for the information parkage, thank Adam for sharing the great experience.

Anonymous

Registered
QUOTE (kornel @ Jul 21 2010, 09:21 AM)
Great meeting yesterday.

A big thanks to Adam Hoffman for taking the time to share his insights and lessons with me and the other rookies; It's great to have someone like that be open about some of the challenges that can creep up so that we can cover our bases effectively, especially in the beginning where I feel we are most vulnerable. The negatives might not be something everyone wants to hear but I think it's critical to be fully aware in order to plan for contingencies and ensure sustainable success in investing.

Kornel Szrejber

[email protected]

It was great meeting everybody, and thanks again Ben for organizing the meeting. Looking forward to the next one!

Mathias Muleme Ssenabulya

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,

Hope you all have had a great Summer! I`ve scheduled the next meeting of the KWC Investors Group for Tuesday, September 7th. We had a great turnout last meeting, and so I will try to maintain this pattern of holding it on the first Tuesday following each scheduled Toronto REIN Workshop. Hope to see you there!

Date: Tuesday, September 7th
Time: 7 PM
Place: Williams Fresh Cafe, 4500 King St. East, Kitchener

rickymehra

Registered
Please add me to your meeting invite list: [email protected]

Thanks

QUOTE (BenSanderson @ Aug 25 2010, 10:36 AM)
Hi everyone,

Hope you all have had a great Summer! I've scheduled the next meeting of the KWC Investors Group for Tuesday, September 7th. We had a great turnout last meeting, and so I will try to maintain this pattern of holding it on the first Tuesday following each scheduled Toronto REIN Workshop. Hope to see you there!

Date: Tuesday, September 7th

Time: 7 PM

Place: Williams Fresh Cafe, 4500 King St. East, Kitchener

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (rickymehra @ Aug 25 2010, 08:50 PM)
Please add me to your meeting invite list: [email protected]

Thanks

Hi Ricky,

I've added you to our mailing list. Thanks for your interest in our monthly get-togethers, and I hope to see you at the next one!

All the best!

ncre

Registered
Does one need to be an REIN member to attend these meetings?

Thanks.
Nick

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (ncre @ Sep 16 2010, 08:05 PM)
Does one need to be an REIN member to attend these meetings?

Thanks.

Nick

Hi Nick,

Nope, a REIN membership is not necessary. Even though there are a number of REIN members that regularly attend, our meetings are open to anyone who is interested in investing in the KWC region.

If you'd like to be added to our mailing list, please email me at [email protected] and let me know, thanks!

TomRebstock

Registered
Hi Ben,

Please do sign me up to KWC mastermind group. I just Bought in Kitchener (Laurentian Hills) where I am doing a rento to own offering. Tuesdays isn`t a good night night for me, buy add me anyway. I`ll do what I can. [email protected]

Tom Rebstock
Western Lantern Properties
West Property Management Inc.
C 905-484-8255

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (TomRebstock @ Sep 18 2010, 11:10 PM)
Hi Ben,

Please do sign me up to KWC mastermind group. I just Bought in Kitchener (Laurentian Hills) where I am doing a rento to own offering. Tuesdays isn't a good night night for me, buy add me anyway. I'll do what I can. [email protected]

Tom Rebstock

Western Lantern Properties

West Property Management Inc.

C 905-484-8255

Thanks, Tom - I've added you to our mailing list!

Best regards!

ck1dotca

Registered
Looks like lots of interest has been generated Ben since you started this tread!!!

I look forward to coming to the groups next meeting

Chris

Top Bottom