Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Knowledgeable Edmonton Realtor Recommendation PLS!

TommyK

Registered
Hi REIN members,
It`s time for some shopping now!

I am looking for a realtor that fits the following criteria. If you are a realtor or you know someone who is very capable, please pass the contact information to me. I would really appreciate it!

• knowledgeable in Downtown/Clareview residential condos (mostly apartment style condos by LRT)
  • great negotiator as a buyer`s agent (not interested in big name listing agents or a big team of realtors)
  • able to set me up for email notifications/listings that fit my investment criteriaexperience in VTB financingexperience in parking stall sales in Downtown (optional
  • , but a big bonus!)
I am looking to buy specific area and buildings. Since I am very pro-active, I like to go through and filter the listings myself. So my primary focus will be on the knowledge of the specific areas and negotiating skills as my buying agent.

I have seen some ridiculous deals lately so it`s time for me to stay very close to the game with an assistance from a buying agent.

You can either private message me on here or send me an email at: [email protected]
Or call my cell 780.710.7933.

HAPPY INVESTING!
Regards,
Tommy
PS: I am not working with any realtor right now. Free as a Bird!

Top Bottom