Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KWC Investors Group Inaugural Meeting

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,

Well, after posing the initial question last week, we`ve had a lot of positive feedback from investors who are interested in participating in a `Mastermind` group for the Kitchener-Waterloo Cambridge area. At last count, there are about a dozen interested parties and the number seems to be growing daily!

We will be meeting this coming Sunday, June 21st at 7:30 pm at the Williams Coffee Pub located at 4500 King Street East in Kitchener, just off the 401.

Feel free to join us for a fun night of education, information and networking! If you would like to be added to our mailing list, please email me at [email protected] and let me know.

Thanks,

Ben

MTNG

Registered
I`d love to come, but this Sunday`s no good for me. I`ll be sure to check out the next one.

AndrewWalsh

REIN Member
Hey there,

I have been seriously considering investing in Kitchener. I was just thinking a group in the area would be good. I should be able to make it too if that is alright.

Andrew Walsh

BenSanderson

Registered
QUOTE (AndrewWalsh @ Jun 16 2009, 08:22 PM) Hey there,

I have been seriously considering investing in Kitchener. I was just thinking a group in the area would be good. I should be able to make it too if that is alright.

Andrew Walsh

Perfectly alright - the more the merrier!

Hope to see you Sunday!

Ben

Top Bottom