Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

KWC Investors Group Meetings

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,
I thought I would start a new thread specifically for the purpose of posting upcoming meetings of the Kitchener Waterloo Cambridge Investors Group.

Our meetings are open to anyone who is interested in investing in the KWC region. You do not have to be a REIN member, although there are a good number of REIN members who attend. We meet about once a month and typically hold our meetings at the local Williams Fresh Cafe near Costco in Kitchener (although we may in the future try branching out further towards Toronto to accommodate out of town investors). It`s always very casual and always a great way to meet and connect with other like minded investors in the area.

I will post each upcoming meeting here in this thread, but there is also an active mailing list to notify people directly. If you`d like me to add your name to this list, you can email me at [email protected] or simply post to this thread. Thanks!

***Next KWC Investors Group Meeting***

Date: Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Time: 7:00 PM
Location: Williams Fresh Cafe, Kitchener - 4500 King St. East, Kitchener

Hope to see you there!

BenSanderson

Registered
Hey Kitchener-Waterloo and Cambridge investors,
I know, I know, it`s short notice, but here is the information for next week`s KWC Investors meeting! Note that this will be the last meeting of 2010, with the next one to be scheduled early to mid January.

Date: Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hope to see you there!

BenSanderson

Registered
Hey there Kitchener-Waterloo and Cambridge investors,

Here's hoping Santa was good to you and that you held on to your sanity over the holidays! Now that the busy season is dying down, it's time for another KWC Investors Meeting. Details below:

Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hope to see you there!

billkeay

REIN Member
Hi Ben,

It was nice to meet you at William's Coffee pub tonight! See you at REIN on the 27th in Toronto.

Cheers,

Bill Keay

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,

I've scheduled the February meeting of the KWC Investors Group for next Tuesday. If you've never attended, it's a great way to meet like minded investors who are active in Kitchener Waterloo and Cambridge real estate. Come on out and share stories and strategies over some coffee and snacks - new attendees always welcome!

Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hope to see you there!

HomeA2K

Registered
Great Meeting Ben,

It was a pleasure to meet everyone, we're looking forward to attending many more of these meetings. A great group of people, with interesting stories and a wealth of knowledge.

Thanks Anthony & Kelly

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,

Spring is almost here! I've scheduled the March meeting of the KWC Investors Group for next
Tuesday. Come on out and meet like minded
investors who are active (or are looking to be active) in Kitchener Waterloo and Cambridge real
estate. New attendees are always welcome!

Date: Tuesday, March 29th, 2011

Hope to see you there!

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi Jon,

It varies. There's usually between 8 and 12 people there, and there are almost always new faces each month. It's always very casual - just chatting and sharing tips and strategies over drinks and munchies. We usually break into two or three separate conversations, depending on what topics are being discussed.

If you're interested in being put on our mailing list, just let me know at [email protected]

jonathanb

Registered
Hey, it was great meeting all you folks last night!

Looking forward to next months get together :)

BenSanderson

Registered
Hi everyone,

Life has been getting a lot busier for me recently, and as a result, I've found it a challenge to plan, organize and commit to a schedule for our KWC Investor Group meetings. My apologies to all of you who were probably wondering what had happened to our monthly get togethers.

In an effort to remedy this situation and get things back on track, fellow REIN member and KWC Investor, Vishal Badiani, has graciously volunteered to help me out with scheduling and organizing future meetings. He has also volunteered to host alternating monthly meetings in Milton, making it an easier drive for KWC investors who live outside the region. So, we would alternate locations each month - Williams near Costco in Kitchener, and then the Milton location, etc. Vishal will have more details in future postings and invitations.

Vishal will have access to our full mailing list, and so you should expect the invitations to come from him from now on. Our next meeting will be Wednesday, July 13 in Milton. We'll have more details as that date draws nearer.

So, a big thank you to Vishal for helping me to get things going again, and I look forward to many more great meetings of the KWC Investors Group!

Top Bottom