Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Lease to own

markl

Registered
Hi Joseph,

What it seems to me that you are referring to is a sandwich lease option. This is what the majority of the US training companies teach people in Canada to do.

For the vast majority on this board I would think people are using a tenant first strategy or the property first RTO strategy where they are the actual investor themselves or they are the expert part of the Joint Venture.

Sandwich Lease options are incredibly difficult to do and to do correctly as there are a lot of moving parts involved. This is a very senior strategy that takes time and a lot of energy to get correct.

Regards,

ogaro

Registered
Hi all,

I find this conversation to be really interesting. I would also like to say great job on your book Mark, Investing in Rent to Own Properties. It is so easy to read.

So Mark do you think it is safe to say that a conversation with a lawyer about lease to own and creating iron clad documents to use in your deal is a great starting point?

Regards,

Ody

Top Bottom