Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LeGrand`s conference call Oct 07 2009

JimWhitelaw

Registered
I`m signed up for the conference next week but could not make the conference call this week. What did I miss? Is there a recording available for download? Anything I need to know from that call?

Thanks

mcilroy

Registered
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Oct 9 2009, 05:07 PM) I`m signed up for the conference next week but could not make the conference call this week. What did I miss? Is there a recording available for download? Anything I need to know from that call?

Thanks

Hi Jim,
I got an email today with a link to the recording of the conference call. If you need I can forward you the email - let me know.

On the same topic.....in preparation for the bootcamp we are suppose to contact FSBO`s and fill out the property information sheet. I have called 5 FSBO`s so far and can`t get anyone to give me information on their mortgage balance or monthly payments. I am really uncomfortable with asking anyone this kind of information and obviously I am not seeing any success. Anyone else having any luck and want to offer any advice?????
Kelly McIlroy

JimWhitelaw

Registered
Hi Kelly,

I got the link to the call recording, thanks. I have not made any calls yet, but my expectation is that only about 5% of all "suspects" will be "prospects" so I bet if you make another 95 calls, you`ll get some real leads. Then you will *really* want to outsource that work!

mcilroy

Registered
QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Oct 9 2009, 08:23 PM) Hi Kelly,

I got the link to the call recording, thanks. I have not made any calls yet, but my expectation is that only about 5% of all "suspects" will be "prospects" so I bet if you make another 95 calls, you`ll get some real leads. Then you will *really* want to outsource that work!

I have persisted and have got 3 now who were willing to give me all the info. See you and Christine at bootcamp!
Kelly

EdRenkema

Registered
QUOTE (mcilroy @ Oct 9 2009, 06:29 PM) Hi Jim,
I got an email today with a link to the recording of the conference call. If you need I can forward you the email - let me know.

On the same topic.....in preparation for the bootcamp we are suppose to contact FSBO`s and fill out the property information sheet. I have called 5 FSBO`s so far and can`t get anyone to give me information on their mortgage balance or monthly payments. I am really uncomfortable with asking anyone this kind of information and obviously I am not seeing any success. Anyone else having any luck and want to offer any advice?????
Kelly McIlroy

Good point I`ve gone on Kijiji and looked at some but which ones to call? Obviously a lot of them are realtors, and its hard to know which ones are suspects not prospects, anyone can give me some pointers?
Thanks.

NeilUttamsingh

Registered
QUOTE (EdRenkema @ Oct 10 2009, 03:32 PM) Good point I`ve gone on Kijiji and looked at some but which ones to call? Obviously a lot of them are realtors, and its hard to know which ones are suspects not prospects, anyone can give me some pointers?
Thanks.

Hi Ed,

Do a Google search for `for sale by owner`.
The websites that should come up will be the most popular FSBO sites, such as:

bytheowner.com
propertysold.com
propertyguys.com
etc.

Call the FSBOs listed on these sites. All of these people are property owners (for the most part).

Regards,
Neil.

travis

Registered
Does anyone know if this event is sold out?

I plan on calling the REIN office on Tuesday (recently moved to Calgary from out east) to register as a REIN member and, hopefully, buy a ticket to the legendary Ron LeGrand.

Thank You.

ZanderRobertson

Registered
Sweet; that sounds like success. Well done. I guess that`s why we`re going to be learning how to have prospects call us and have them prescreened too!

QUOTE (JimWhitelaw @ Oct 9 2009, 08:23 PM) Hi Kelly,

MonteDobson

Registered
QUOTE (travis @ Oct 10 2009, 06:21 PM) Does anyone know if this event is sold out?

I plan on calling the REIN office on Tuesday (recently moved to Calgary from out east) to register as a REIN member and, hopefully, buy a ticket to the legendary Ron LeGrand.

Thank You.
Yes Travis...I understand it is currently sold out, but contact the REIN office to confirm.

travis

Registered
QUOTE (C2Ventures @ Oct 10 2009, 09:05 PM) Yes Travis...I understand it is currently sold out, but contact the REIN office to confirm.

Thank you Monte. I will contact the office and see if I can contact an attendee and purchase their extra ticket. I could purchase the materials but it is not the same as attending in person.

Travis

GaryMcGowan

Registered
QUOTE (travis @ Oct 11 2009, 01:30 AM) Thank you Monte. I will contact the office and see if I can contact an attendee and purchase their extra ticket. I could purchase the materials but it is not the same as attending in person.

Travis

It is 100% sold out and has a waiting list...

travis

Registered
QUOTE (GaryMcGowan @ Oct 11 2009, 06:56 AM) It is 100% sold out and has a waiting list...

Thanks Gary. After watching the panel of speakers comprised of his 2003 students it`s easy to understand why he`s in such high demand.

Travis

Top Bottom