Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Letter from a Tenant

greg12

Registered
I thought I`d share the following excerpt of an email message from my tenant. It arrived just at the right time as I was looking for positive news to make my day .
======================

.....We all appreciate how great you`ve been to us from all the help while we were moving, the westjet gift certificates, mail issues and the christmas basket. I mean`t to send you an email when the boys received it ( I was away until Jan. 25 at home for the holidays ) and it just slipped my mind but we really appreciate it!! You have been the best landlord any of us have ever had

Thanks again for everything Greg, look forward to hearing back from you,

======================

Of course, without the REIN system there is no way in heck that I would be receiving credit like this

Greg

ChrisDavies

Registered
That`s a great reply! I`d print that sucker out and frame it. (And include it in your JV binder if you`ve got one)

ShannonMurree

REIN Member
QUOTE (greg12 @ Feb 14 2009, 04:05 AM) I thought I`d share the following excerpt of an email message from my tenant. It arrived just at the right time as I was looking for positive news to make my day .
======================

.....We all appreciate how great you`ve been to us from all the help while we were moving, the westjet gift certificates, mail issues and the christmas basket. I mean`t to send you an email when the boys received it ( I was away until Jan. 25 at home for the holidays ) and it just slipped my mind but we really appreciate it!! You have been the best landlord any of us have ever had

Thanks again for everything Greg, look forward to hearing back from you,

======================

Of course, without the REIN system there is no way in heck that I would be receiving credit like this

Greg

Wow. That`s awesome. Very nice they took the time to do that.

greg12

Registered
Another of my tenants sent me this earlier today after she received a gift basket..

QUOTE What an absolutely pleasant surprise I had this evening. Thanks so much for the beautiful basket. I`ve got to take this time to tell you that I have rented in Ontario, Newfoundland and Alberta and my darling you are definately a cut above the rest.

A lady that I work with was wondering if she could have your number, she is looking for a rental unit. I told her I would speak to you and let her know so when you have a moment please kindly advise.

Once again Thank You.

Amanda

This is all in Fort Mcmurray. Amazing how something so simple and cheap can open up a whole new side to things. This is only the 3rd basket I have ever sent to a tenant, but each one has had a similar effect. I`ll recommend everybody try it out with their good tenants. Happy investing!

Top Bottom