Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Life Insurance

MonteDobson

Registered
My wife and I are re-evaluating our life insurance requirements and are seeking assistance.

Does anyone have any referrals to a knowledgeable and experienced life insurance agent, preferably an independent broker?

Best regards,

RaySchultz

Registered
Hi, I used Bart Hunter with CIBC Woodgundy for my financial needs over several years. He is located in Saskatoon and I believe he could either help you out or recommend someone who can.

His # is 1 800 561-3800.

You can tell him that Ray Schultz passed along his number.

Hope this helps.

Ray

albainstar

Registered
I am a broker, I dont sell anymore ..so I could give you an unbiased second opinion if you like.

RedlineBrett

Registered
I did my life ins policy through our co-operators agent in Calgary. He gave us some special rates on things due to the volume of business we send them. Great guy, PM me if you want his #.

QUOTE (albainstar @ Jan 21 2009, 10:39 AM) I am a broker, I dont sell anymore ..so I could give you an unbiased second opinion if you like.

DavidChien

Registered
Hello Albainstar: What is your thought on whole life policy as a complement to our term life policy which was bought 5-6 years ago . Our financial planner bought an insurance agent who suggest whole life policy to pay for additional capital gain tax as our asset's value grow, and an additional cash value as a diversification investment.

bizaro86

Registered
Whole life is almost always more advantageous to the insurance agent than the purchaser. If you need more insurance to pay for capital gains taxes on your death, buy more term.

invst4profit

Registered
I only purchase term insurance. At some point in life, when you have reached your financial goals, there is no further need for insurance.

From a business perspective whole life does not add up financially.

Top Bottom