Looking for a GOOD General Contractor in Calgary.

JordanCartwright

Registered
Hi folks, I`m looking for a good General Contractor in Calgary to finish up the renovations on my own house as I must leave town for work, and don`t expect to return for some time.. While there will be people in the hose, my preference is to deal with someone who doesn`t require constant prodding, and who is capable of finishing the project quickly.

The list of tasks to be completed are
- Refinish hardwood.
- Prime and paint walls, stipple kitchen ceiling.
- Some trim work..
- Install kitchen (appliances are already in house)

If you can recommend someone based the work they`ve performed for you, I`d very much appreciate it; please post here, message me or contact me with the information below, as you see fit!

Thanks in advance!
Jordan

====================
Jordan Cartwright
write: [email protected]
speak: +1 403 829 2740
====================

jaydoty

Registered
QUOTE (JordanCartwright @ Jun 16 2008, 12:33 PM) Hi folks, I`m looking for a good General Contractor in Calgary to finish up the renovations on my own house as I must leave town for work, and don`t expect to return for some time.. While there will be people in the hose, my preference is to deal with someone who doesn`t require constant prodding, and who is capable of finishing the project quickly.

The list of tasks to be completed are
- Refinish hardwood.
- Prime and paint walls, stipple kitchen ceiling.
- Some trim work..
- Install kitchen (appliances are already in house)

If you can recommend someone based the work they`ve performed for you, I`d very much appreciate it; please post here, message me or contact me with the information below, as you see fit!

Thanks in advance!
Jordan

====================
Jordan Cartwright
write: [email protected]
speak: +1 403 829 2740
====================

Hi Jordan I`m a rein member and do general contracting in Calgary. You can call me at 607-5067
Thanks, Jay Doty

CalgaryExpert

REIN Member
Hello i just finished a renovation project and i am pleased with the GC i hired ..pleaase call me for full details........403.383.3230

QUOTE (jaydoty @ Jun 24 2008, 07:48 AM) Hi Jordan I`m a rein member and do general contracting in Calgary. You can call me at 607-5067
Thanks, Jay Doty

JordanCartwright

Registered
QUOTE (CalgaryExpert @ Jun 28 2008, 07:35 PM) Hello i just finished a renovation project and i am pleased with the GC i hired ..pleaase call me for full details........403.383.3230

Thanks Tim, I`ll give you a ring sometime late morning/early afternoon!

J