Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for a person to redo hardwood floors...

CalgaryExpert

REIN Member
Hello i am redoing hardwood floors in a rental places.what cost should i be paying per sq/ft and can anybody can recommend a company or person for me..

tim..

samwei

Registered
QUOTE (CalgaryExpert @ Apr 2 2008, 01:10 AM) Hello i am redoing hardwood floors in a rental places.what cost should i be paying per sq/ft and can anybody can recommend a company or person for me..

tim..

Hi Tim, when re-doing hardwood floors, you can expect to pay a professional about $3.00 per sq. ft if the finish is in a clear natural color. If wanting a custom matching color, then about $4.00 per sq ft. However, I don`t know of any company or persons in Calgary..you may want to try the Rein directory for resources.

sam

DeniseHamilton

Registered
QUOTE (CalgaryExpert @ Apr 2 2008, 01:10 AM) Hello i am redoing hardwood floors in a rental places.what cost should i be paying per sq/ft and can anybody can recommend a company or person for me..

tim..

DeniseHamilton

Registered
Contact Hong at Board to Board. He does good work in a timely manner and his prices are very reasonable. The best thing is that he uses a dust-free system. Hong`s phone number is 613-4596. Tell him that Denise told you to call.

Top Bottom