Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Accountant with Real Estate Investment Experience

John426

New Forum Member
REIN Member
As a REIN Member I am looking for an accountant to help with my book keeping. I have just finished renovating a property and have the property rented to tenants. My previous employee is suffering from poor health and cannot continue.

Does anyone have a great accountant that they could recommend?

Thanks, John

[email protected]

DonCampbell

Investor, Analyst, Author, Philanthropist
Staff member
REIN Member
It is great that you are asking specifically for an accountant with real estate experience. There are many accountants, but only a select few really focus on real estate and the ongoing law and ruling changes that occur in the real estate realm.

I suggest that you get an accountant who actually owns investment real estate as well, and don't choose on based on geography pick them based on knowledge and experience. Speak with them, like a job interview, to ensure that it is a good fit before you jump in as this will turn into a long term trusting relationship, so you might as well enjoy it as well :).

I do know that many Members from across the country have told me they are very happy with the George Dube & Peter Cuttini team. Their website is here: Dube Cuttini

That would be a good place to start your interview process.

Top Bottom