Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Calgary Realtor

toy

Registered
Hi - I am looking for a Calgary realtor to do a few comps for us here or there on properties that we are looking to purchase. We may be willing to pay a small fee for this if needed. But are also looking to build a working relationship where we can refer business their way as well. Shouldn`t be a whole lot of time or work for them... if you know of any or are a willing Calgary realtor please email me
Thanks!

stevestein

Registered
Call Steven Throndson 403-278-8899
He is a very good guy that you can trust and knows rental properties as he is an investor himself.

Ian

Registered
QUOTE (toy @ Jun 9 2010, 10:22 AM) Hi - I am looking for a Calgary realtor to do a few comps for us here or there on properties that we are looking to purchase. We may be willing to pay a small fee for this if needed. But are also looking to build a working relationship where we can refer business their way as well. Shouldn`t be a whole lot of time or work for them... if you know of any or are a willing Calgary realtor please email me
Thanks!

Randy Bett -- 403-239-3642 --awesome guy, realtor, investor, REIN member

Ian

Top Bottom