Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Commercial Space

RedlineBrett

Registered
Hi Rebecca,

I do commercial leasing and business sales (in addition to investment property) in Calgary - if you are trying to find some space I would recommend you ask your agent to have a look for you or refer you to someone who can. Most retail space isn`t heavily advertised and many of the good complexes have waiting lists or do tenant selection so you kind of need someone to do some digging for you on the CLX and call around to management companies. Other things to consider is that most business leases have extension options so you may actually have to buy a business to get the space and renovate it to suit your needs.

If you are just running numbers right now I can search the Edmonton database from Calgary but I`m not really `plugged in` to edmonton at all. But let me know if I can help.

QUOTE (RebeccaBryan @ Oct 23 2008, 12:33 PM) Still wondering if someone has something available?

RebeccaBryan

Registered
I`m going to make the assumption it`s North Edmonton, since the person is from there, but I`ll ask him.

Top Bottom