Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new property manager in London

moneytree

Registered
I have a unit at Maisonville in London. It is a low rise condo unit managed through a rental pool. They have beeen having high vacancy lately. I am looking for another manager to manage it. Anyone know of a property manager who can manage 1 unit in a codo complex?

BobHudson

Registered
I have had some success with a small, inexpensive company called Apartments of London.
They are looking after a townhouse there for me.
Contact is Olivia at phone (519) 709-7368 or e-mail: [email protected]

"Lease to Own" Bob

sdav

Registered
I know of one guy who advertises with us ( www.sarnia4rent.com ), and my partner uses him for managing here in sarnia, but he is actually located out of London, so he may be a good fit for you. feel free to check him out, and if you want a review of his work PM or email me and I will get you in contact with my partner.

the managers contact info is:

Anthony Mota
301 Oxford St W London
519 457 0491

MiguelMartinez

Registered
Hi please send me a quick email outlining what kind of services you`re looking for, perhaps I can put you in touch with someone in London as We own five rentals in London and I`m a REIN member. email [email protected]
Miguel Martinez

scota

Registered
Hi Moneytree, I own and manage our own property rentals as well as look after a few for out of town owners. Mostly the student market. It sounds like you`re in the Jacksway area, and I have had many dealings in this area. Don`t hesitate to contact me: Andrew Scott Real Estate Brokerage, Broker of Record - 519 657 7000 - [email protected].

selewis

Registered
Go for Anthony Mota.
style_emoticons

BobHudson

Registered
QUOTE (fujibob @ Oct 18 2007, 02:19 PM) I have had some success with a small, inexpensive company called Apartments of London.
They are looking after a townhouse there for me.
Contact is Olivia at phone (519) 709-7368 or e-mail: [email protected]

"Lease to Own" Bob

Whatever you do, do NOT deal with Apartments of London. If you are thinking about it, call me first at (905) 399-0601 and I will fill you in.

Top Bottom