Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for Realtor in Kitchener-Waterloo and Hamilton areas

Opt1m1st

Registered
Hi all,

Could someone please advise on realtors in Kitchener-Waterloo, Barrie and/or Hamilton areas that is experienced with Real Estate Investment purchases. I am interested in these areas for now.

Thank you in advance,

Oleg L

[email protected]

richardkp

REIN Member
Hi Oleg,

For KWC - Bill Keay is your man and his details are 519-888-7110 and email is [email protected].

For Barrie it would Shannon Murree and her number is 1-888-822-2606 and her website is http://www.movingsimcoe.com/. Couldn't find her email sorry.

Both of them are on myREINspace as well you could PM them.

Both these people are REIN members are really know their stuff about RE Investing and the best properties and areas.

Opt1m1st

Registered
Rich,

Thank you for your recommendation. I'll get in touch with them and hopefully will get in MasterMind with them.

Much appreciated,

Oleg.

richardkp

REIN Member
No problem Oleg - happy to recommend. Let me know who you find out is best to use in Hamilton?

eddyb1978

Registered
Hi Guys,

I have met a few in Hamilton and the one that completely impressed me was Gary Vandervelde. He takes care of you like he is purchasing his own property. Born and raised there, knows the city st by st. Years and Years of local experience.

Cheers,

Eddy

Opt1m1st

Registered
Hi Adam,

Some legal rental property like duplex or triplex with tenants in place.

Ideally it could be the owner-occupied building where I can settle down first and rent out after.

After that I'd like to expand my portfolio and look for bigger size multi-family properties.

Any ideas?

Thank you,

Oleg.

Top Bottom